Chess - Secrets of the Grandmasters
Learn to play like a grandmaster!
Whether you are a beginner learning the rules or an expert looking for a daily challenge, Chess Secrets of the Grandmasters is designed for players of all abilities. The sophisticated teaching tools will make you a better chess player, whether you are a beginner or an advanced player. Play against computer opponents selected to match your skill level or play against your friends.
The innovative tutorials and hints help beginners to learn the basics of chess and improve their game. More advanced players can learn the amazing tactics and strategies of grandmasters by viewing 3,000 historic matches played by some of the greatest chess players in the world.
The scoring system keeps track of your improving skills. It weighs your opponent, your speed, how often you undo a move and how many hints you ask for in order to rate your chess skills. And the program will suggest your next opponent so you’ll always play a challenging match.
- 3,000 historic matches
- 15 beautiful chess sets
- Stunning 3-D graphics
- Teaches tactics and strategies
- Measures your chess skills
- Choose opponents to match your game
- Packed with hints & tutorials
- How to win from opening to end
- Adjusts opponents to match your skill
- Earn trophies for reaching milestones
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows® XP, Vista and Windows® 7
- 500 MHz Pentium Processor or better
- 128 MB RAM
- 16MB Video Card
- DirectX compatible video and sound cards
- 100 MB hard drive space
- CD-ROM, Mouse
- 1024x768 screen resolution