The digital cutting tool for flawless photos
- Flawless cutting out and retouching of your digital photos
- "Cut out" or remove individual objects
- Create amazing photo montages
- Insert objects in different photos: "blue screen technique" from the film industry
- Error correction: touch up and remove distracting objects from your photos
Cut out - Touch up - Remove
CutOut allows you to remove any unwanted details or objects from your photos and create impressive montages. Anything from people to objects to scenery can be quickly and easily detached from any other object in the background and placed elsewhere. CutOut also allows you to seamlessly remove distracting objects from your photos for good.
‘Cutting out’ images manually can be tricky and take hours of concentration. CutOut helps to reduce a lot of that and gives you professional looking results more quickly!
With CutOut simply select the required part of the photo you wish to isolate and with a click of your mouse CutOut will do the rest!
CutOut allows you to easily remove any unwanted objects from your photos.
Use CutOut to position your main object against a new background - creating a completely new photo!
The following examples illustrate how CutOut puts you back in control of your digital photos.
Cut out and assemble
The following example shows exactly how powerful CutOut is. You can easily cut out any part of your photo and place it onto a new background:
Left: The photo is ruined by the child’s legs and head in the background.
Right: CutOut simply removes the distracting details and even restores complicated ground structures.
The professional solution to remove distracting objects from your photos.
In this example the offending object has been removed completely!
Targeted use of depth of field
Highlight any part of your photo by putting background objects into soft focus.
Standalone and plug-in
CutOut is a standalone program but a plug-in functionality allows it to be connected directly to the following photo editing programs:
- Photoshop 7, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5
- Photoshop Elements 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- and all programs compatible with the Adobe Photoshop CS3 standard plug-in
Professional photo editing
The program uses traditional masking techniques and even chroma key effects
CutOut is a professional tool that automatically cuts objects out of photos and detaches them from their existing background
Position a ‘cut-out’ object against a new background to create a completely new picture!
Chroma key: work like a professional film maker or photographer
CutOut makes creating professional looking photo montages easy
CutOut is ideal for touching up even the most complex of errors
CutOut allows you to create perfect soft focus backgrounds - placing the emphasis on your main object. Essential for perfect portraits!
- CutOut is a standalone PC application and a Photoshop plug-in
- Automatic contour detection: chroma key blue screen matting (used in the film industry)
- Level-based montage techniques
- Integrated error correction function
- Instruction video with detailed explanatory tutorials
- Very easy to use
- Detailed PDF manual
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
Operating system: Windows® XP/Vista™/7
Hardware: Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® from 1.2 GHz, at least 200 MB free hard disk space, 256 MB RAM, SVGA graphics card with a resolution of at least 1,024 x 768 pixels, 24-bit colour depth, CD/DVD ROM drive, Internet connection required for registration.
Software: Adobe Photoshop® for Photoshop plug-in (optional).