eXpert PDF 10 Professional
The fastest, easiest way to create, convert and edit PDF documents!
- Create any file into PDF format – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc – in one click
- Convert PDF files into Word
- Exchange and share your documents safely by protecting your PDFs
- Enjoy collaborative tools and efficient PDF annotation
- NEW! User Interface
- NEW! Revision Tool for your PDF files
- NEW! Connectivity with Google Drive and OneDrive to manage your documents
- NEW! Convert PDF into Excel, PowerPoint and HTML
- IMPROVED! Compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016
eXpert PDF 10 Professional is the complete PDF solution that offers everything you need to create, convert, edit and securely share your PDF files with others.
Thanks to a new modern and intuitive interface, eXpert PDF 10 Professional offers the following features:
Convert documents in a universal format
| Restore your document to it's original file format
| Save time in your conversion tasks!
| Simplify email exchanges!
| Create limitless PDF files from any format
| Exchange and share your documents safely
Enjoy collaborative tools and efficient revisions
NEW! Modern and intuitive User Interface
- Exclusive side-by-side view allows you to work on two documents at once. Scroll them simultaneously or separately
- Page preview panel: drag & drop from Explorer or tabs to insert and convert docs on the fly. Select multiple pages to delete/insert.
NEW! Rebranded work environment
- Connectivity with Box, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive allows you to store and safeguard your files in the cloud
NEW! Review tool
- Whiteout tool is extended to forms and annotations
- Compare documents and highlight differences in content
IMPROVED! Extended conversion tool
- Convert from PDF to Excel
- Convert from PDF to HTML
- Convert from PDF to PowerPoint
IMPROVED! New file properties menu with extended access to security, fonts and viewing options
IMPROVED! Compatible with MS Office 2016
- Open and view all PDF files, digital books in 3D, .ePub or BD formats (.cbr / .cbz).
- NEW! Access and save files from the cloud. Connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box
- NEW! View and work on two documents on the same screen with our exclusive side by side view
PDF files Conversion
- Convert your documents with accuracy and no loss of information: the elements and layout are fully recovered and thus become fully editable.
- PDF conversion module directly accessible from the Windows desktop for faster use.
- Only one click needed to convert any PDF documents into searchable and editable in the following formats:
- PDF to Word, TXT and RTF
- PDF to image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF)
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to HTML
- Create PDF from any PC application providing a print menu (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer ...)
- A simple right-click on the file to convert: for a significant time saving, no need to open the documents to convert them!
- Integration into Word and Excel menu bar (compatible MS Office 2016): just a click to start the conversion of one or more documents in Word or Excel.
- Create PDFs from pictures: JPG, JPG, 2000, GIF, TIF, PNG, EMF, BMP ...
- Preview PDF files before conversion
- Management of hyperlinks and URLs: perfect for a direct link to a website for example.
- Direct email share: send directly your PDF files generated as attached files in Microsoft Outlook.
- Batch create multiple PDFs at once: merge a large number of documents into a single PDF file or separate them.
- Manage printing profiles: save conversion profiles (lencryption level, password, image compression, watermark ...) and apply them to new generated PDF documents.
- Document properties: add document properties (author, title, subject, keywords) for easier and faster search of documents.
PDF files Edition
- Text editing: cut, copy, paste, move text, delete and adjust text properties (size, font, colour, character spacing).
- Picture editing: delete, add and edit images (resizing, rotation, compression).
- Manage bookmarks to navigate easily within PDF documents.
- Edit multiple PDF documents thanks to tabs
- Drawing Tools: inserting lines, rectangles, ovals, Bezier curves.
- Insert hyperlinks and URLs in your PDF documents.
- Stamps library: add predefined stamps and customise them with transition effects, rotation...
- Watermarks publisher: add, remove and edit custom watermarks.
- Document layout: moving, deleting, extraction, insertion, crop, rotate and copy pages. The final PDF can be arranged with no limit.
- Attachments: attach any type of file to PDF (eg video).
- Bates Numbering: widely used in some professional fields (legal, accounting ...), this dial is used to annotate all the PDFs to make every document easy to find.
- Optimisation tools for compression of PDF.
- Direct access to the most used PDF files thanks to a bookmarks list.
- Add headers and foot-pages, watermarks and other texts for all pages of a document.
Creating Interactive Forms
- Automatic conversion of a PDF file into a customised PDF form that can be completed directly on the screen with a simple PDF editor.
- Creation/edition of new fully customized PDF forms with text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, drop-down lists and action buttons (Submit, Send by Email, Print, etc.).
- Text and objects editing in the form: font, colour, line thickness, display options ...
- Script insertion
- Associate Actions to objects in a form: automatic entry, opening of web pages …
- Export and Import Forms data to PDF file and PDF data to Form fields
NEW! PDF Review Tool
- Mark your documents by using the highlight, underline, and strikethrough features
- Add shapes such as arrows and stars
- Use the pencil tool to scribble on the document
- NEW! Use the whiteout tool to erase elements in your document
- NEW! Compare documents and highlight differences in content
Files protection with advanced security options: Secure & Sign PDF Files
- Password Protection to ensure confidentiality of your documents (up to 256-bit encryption for files that require a high level of security).
- Permission rights management: set permissions to print, copy or edit PDF files with different levels of authorisation.
- Digital signature: certify and secure your PDF files
- Encode your PDFs using 256-bit encryption AES or RC4 algorithms
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Processor : Pentium III or equivalent
- RAM : 512 MB (1 GB for Vista, 7 & 8)
- Disk Space: 100 MB or more
- Internet connection is required for version updates, activation, etc.
- Microsoft Office is required for plug-in use & conversion to Word, Excel and Powerpoint