Expert PDF 9 Business Edition
Create, convert and edit PDF Files Quickly & Easily with Expert PDF 9 Business Edition
- Convert any file into PDF format – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc – in one click
- Convert PDF files into Word documents
- Seamless integration into Microsoft Office toolbar
- All-in-one PDF solution – Edit, Create and Convert PDF documents
- New user interface!
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Create, Convert & Edit PDF Documents!
Expert PDF 9 Business Edition is the complete PDF solution that offers everything you need to create, convert, edit and securely share your PDF files with others. It’s the fast, powerful and affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat – at a fraction of the cost!
Featuring Microsoft Office integration, new OCR search compatibility and brand new PDF/A support for creating future-proof PDF files, this sophisticated software can help businesses improve productivity, saving valuable time and money.
Expert PDF 9 also includes a 3-user licence so you can install the software on multiple PC’s.
Value For Money - A 3-PC licence and packed full of professional features, Expert PDF 9 means you get great value for money and a cost effective alternative to Adobe®.
Environmentally Friendly - PDF files vastly reduce the amount of paper businesses have to print.
Future-proof Your Archiving – Expert PDF 9 includes features that will preserve your PDF data for longer, making your archives a more valuable resource for the future.
Brand New Features For Version 9
New Last Microsoft Office 2013 compatibility
New PDF/A files editing
New Possibility to standardize PDF tasks with automated actions
New Optimize and reduce PDF File size
New 64 bits application version
New Manipulate PDF documents using Java scripting
Brand New PDF/A Support – Make Sure Your PDF’s Stand The Test Of Time!
What Is PDF/A?
PDF/A is just an alternative PDF file format that’s objective is to help preserve your electronic PDF documents for longer.
Why Is PDF/A Support Important To Your Business?
The PDF format has developed over time to support many different items and content which are not always necessary in your business, such as audio, videos, active hyperlinks, etc…
PDF/A helps you create PDFs that are future-proof by leaving out any content that isn’t designed for long-term archiving. It will remove the following items:
- Embedded files
- External fonts
- Multi – media connections
PDF/A support gives you the reassurance that your documents will be accessible, readable and editable in the long-term; as the format only keeps the information that is critical to the business (i.e. images, fonts used for text, etc) and omits the rest.
The Benefits of PDF/A To Your Business?
PDF/A Support has a lot to offer your businesses archiving strategy:
- Preserves your electronic documents for longer
- Ensure only business critical information is preserved
- Ensures that the document will look exactly the same when opened in the future as it does now
Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Use one-click creation tools to create optimised PDF files from any Windows application. Create 100% industry-standard files that can be opened with any PDF viewer
Assemble & Combine PDFs – Create a single PDF file from Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, other PDFs, graphics and more. For even easier viewing, combine multiple documents into a single PDF file.
Integrated Office Toolbar - Expert PDF 9 is fully integrated with Microsoft® Office, making it easy to convert a document into a PDF without switching programs.
PDF to Word Conversion – One click conversion of any PDF into a document that can be read and modified in Microsoft® Word. Simply make the changes and save it back into a PDF for sending. Expert PDF also places a link on your desktop to provide easy access to this useful feature
Save documents as popular file formats; JPG, TIF, GIF etc.
Password Protection - Don’t let sensitive information fall into the wrong hands. Use passwords and encryption to ensure document integrity.
Set PDF Permissions - Control whether users can read, edit, print or copy your PDF files.
Digital Signature - Secure, digitally sign and certify your PDF documents so recipients can verify they are from a trusted source.
Share files - Automatically e-mail your file as and attachment from Microsoft® Office
Automatically convert PDF files into forms that can filled in on-screen with just a standard PDF reader - stop printing forms to complete by hand!
Create new and fully customised forms and edit existing ones
Edit form controls - Create interactive PDF forms with text fields, list boxes, checkboxes etc
Add and Edit text and object attributes: font, colours, lines, display options
Associate Actions to objects in the form; automatic filling, opening a web page etc.
- One-click PDF creation from any printable PC application
- Assemble & merge documents into a single PDF
- Integrates with Microsoft® Office
- Batch PDF creation for multiple files
- Edit text and images directly within a PDF
- Insert and enhance Images
- Mark-Up and annotate PDF files
- Add watermarks and stamps
- Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
- Add Headers & Footer
- Include hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Document management – supports the Bates Numbering system
- One-click PDF to Word Conversion
- Save documents as other popular file types ; JPG, TIF, GIF etc.
SECURE & SHARE
- Use password protection & file encryption
- Set PDF permissions to restrict features
- Add Digital signatures for document integrity
- Automatically e-mail files as attachments
- Convert PDF files into forms
- Create customised forms and edit existing ones
- Add text fields, list boxes, checkboxes etc.
- Edit text and object attributes: font, colours, lines, display options
- Associate Actions to objects in a form
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz Processor
- 512Mb RAM [Rec 1024Mb]
- 30Mb Disk space