Family Tree Maker® For Mac
Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker® for MAC can help you find yours!
Ancestry.com.au™ Family Tree Maker™ has always made it easy to discover your story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage as you explore your family tree on your personal computer. And now, Ancestry.com.au™ Family Tree Maker™ introduces even more storytelling and organisation tools that can add new life to your family history
- Research and preserve your family story on your computer
- Integrate with the 920 million records on Ancesty.com.au™ and download Information into your tree
- Create charts and reports in a variety of formats to share with others
- Add photos directly from iPhoto® or your scanner
- View timelines that highlight important personal family and Historical events that occurred in your ancestors' lives
- Track your family's migration path using interactive maps
- Publish beautiful keepsakes and books to share with others
- New Family Tree Maker™ for MAC (Based on the features and functionality of Family Tree Maker 2010 PC Version)
- 6 Months UK Heritage Plus Membership to Ancestry.com.au* - Worth over $149!
- Electronic Version of the Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker for MAC Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
- Your Family History Magazine Subscription Offer Save $100 when you subscribe for a year. The magazine offers practical, expert advice on all areas of family research, plus an array of essential resources.
NEW - Tree to Go' App for the iPhone,iTouch & iPad.** Upload your family tree to Ancestry.com.au™ and then easily view and share it on the go.
Family Tree Maker® for Mac Companion Guide Book (Electronic version)Over 300 pages of invaluable information to help you learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features. Quick lessons help make your research fast and fun!
Family Tree Maker® for Mac Platinum gives you a FREE† 6 Month UK Heritage Plus' Membership to Ancestry.com.au™. Ideal for the family historian who wants to take their research to the next level, you can search key historical records including:
- Convict Transportation Registers: 1788 to 1868
- Australian Electoral Rolls, 1901-1936
- New South Wales SANDS Directories (1861 - 1933)
- The ANZAC Memorial Book
- England, Wales and Scotland Censuses (1841-1901)
- England and Wales Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes (1837-2005
- UK and Ireland Parish and Probate Records
- British Phone Books (1880-1984)
- British Army WWI Medal Rolls Index Cards, 1914-1920
- 400 years of London history fromthe London Metropolitan Archives
EXCLUSIVE! - Follow the hints.
Just enter what you know into Family Tree Maker®. Soon you'll see green leaves or Hints where we've matched one of your ancestors with historical records online. Click on the leaf to learn more.
Save to your desktop.
Family Tree Maker® makes it easy to save information you discover on Ancestry.com.au TM to your family tree complete with an electronic copy of the original record.
Add interest with timelines that highlight important personal, family and historical events that occurred during your ancestors' lives.
Put your ancestors on the map.
Viewmaps to see where your ancestors may have lived and track your family's migration paths.
Manage media files.
Store photos, audio and video files, electronic records and more right inside Family Tree Maker® for Mac. Even create slideshows fromyour archived photos and share them with family and friends.
Print charts & create reports.
Create keepsake charts, reports, books and birthday calendars using professionally designed templates. Then print right at home or print professionally
Invite friends and family.
Upload your family tree to Ancestry.com.au™ and send email invitations to loved ones so they can view it, too. Plus, you get to decide what each person can see or do within your tree.
|Platform||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
- Processor: Intel based MAC
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB for installation
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution monitor
- CD-ROM (required for installation)
Please Note: Family Tree Maker® for MAC incorporates the features of Family Tree Maker® 2010 for Windows, but not all of the features of Family Tree Maker® 2011