Farming Simulator 2011 - The Platinum Edition
- Career mode with business section and now cows!
- Play with friends over the Internet
- New fleet of authentic farm equipment from DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, HORSCH, PÖTTINGER and VOGEL & NOOT
- Crops to grow - barley, corn, canola and wheat
- A fully navigable free world
- Computer Assistants
- Download additional vehicles and equipment with automatic mod installation
- Supports gamepad, joystick and steering wheel
In Farming Simulator you take on the role of running a farm! By working the farm you will earn the necessary funds to purchase new vehicles and equipment. The simulation contains a variety of highly detailed farm vehicles for you to use including tractors, combines and implements such as plows, balers and even a self-loading wagon. Vehicles have been licensed from leading manufacturers of agricultural equipment such as DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, HORSCH, PÖTTINGER and VOGEL & NOOT. It's even possible to download more farm vehicles made by the many fans of Farming Simulator.
The top-seller goes platinum! Few simulators on the market are offering such an amount of content in one box! And if this is still not enough for you, you can choose from a multitude of modifications and download them from the web easily. The “Farming Simulator 2011 Platinum Edition” is a must have for every agriculture and technical simulations fan.
This new version of the best selling Farming Simulator boasts improved graphics and a host of new features including cows! You are now responsible for a dairy herd - with the sale of the milk produced by the dairies, you can now earn extra money. Another great new feature is multiplayer mode - you can now manage your farm with the help of your friends over the Internet or local network!
As you earn money selling crops you can spend it at the Farm Shop. There's lots of different equipment available, if you want to see what you can purchase check out the screenshots below.
This Platinum Edition of one of the best selling PC simulations 2010, “Farming Simulator 2011”, offers the player even more realistic agricultural game play, with detailed vehicles and extensions. Next to the popular base game which allows you to experience the real life of a farmer with multiple-player mode, husbandry and detailed vehicles, you will find the below mentioned new platinum contents. Also included is the following brand new platinum feature: players are now able to generate and sell their own energy with a biogas, a wind and a solar energy plant.
- Wheel loader
- Krone XDisc direct cutting system
- Pottinger HIT 130 a tedder
- Pottinger TOP 152 four-rotor windrower
- Silage forks
- Lemken Juvel 8 (6+1 plow)
- Horsch Express 3 TD (3 point seeder)
- Krone ZX 550 GD dual-purpose forage wagon
- Mobile fuel tank
- Bergmann TSW 4190 S (manure spreader)
- Kotte Landtechnik GARANT VTL 19.500 two axle slurry tanker
- Mobile fertilizer tank
- Bergmann M1080 (Manure spreader)
- Pottinger Jumbo 10010 CL dual-purpose forage wagon
- Bergmann HTW65 chaff transport wagon
- Amazone ZG-B 8200 Bulk material centrifugal broadcaster
- Mobile water tank
- Gilibert 1800 Pro 2-axis trailer
- Gilibert Helios 15 manure spreader
- Krone ZX 450 GD dual-purpose forage wagon
Plants and buildings
- Biogas plant
- Bee house
- Free placeable solar plant
- Free placeable wind energy plant
- Free placeable green houses
Exclusively in the Platinum Edition
- Bergmann Shuttle 900K large silage wagon
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7
- AMD or Intel processor with a minimum 2 GHz
- Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x850, S3 Chrome 430 GT graphics card or better (at least 256 MB VRAM)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Sound Card
- DVD drive
An internet connection is required for activation of extra content and multiplayer.