Interactive Guitar Workshop
Tunes, riffs and progressive rhythms, videos, recording studio and digital tuner in one software package!
5 Reasons to Choose Musicalis!
- No .1 music tutor in its class.
- All workshops include a complete recording studio supporting MIDI, Audio and Mp3 modes.
- Provides an intelligent combination of visual and audio exercises that enhance progressive learning
- ‘Plug and Play’ intuitive learning approach; allows all your interpretations to be immediately captured onscreen to aid improvement.
- Fun and effective!
Introducing Interactive Guitar Workshop
Interactive Learn Guitar Workshop is your complete and comprehensive tool for learning to play the Guitar in an easy-to-understand format. Using the Musicalis method of teaching, which puts the student in charge of their own progress, this program offers an ‘edutainment’ method that helps you advance you guitar playing skills in your own time.
Whether you are a complete beginner or intermediate, this interactive, workshop-led program will effectively help you to discover and refine new guitar playing techniques at you own pace.
Made up of three individual elements; Guitar Workshop , Bass Guitar Workshop and a Guitar Tutor reference CD, this program provides a complete solution for Guitar playing enthusiasts.
Interactive Guitar Workshop will guide you through the basics and aid progressive learning. Master rhythms, riffs and solos to play like Bob Marley, Carlos Santana or Eric Clapton.
Video clip features mean that you can watch footage of different songs being played on the guitar, to provide a visual learning tool to build success.
With this fun and effective workshop you can simultaneously view the guitars fingering scores; a really useful see and learn method.
This is the indispensible tool for every guitar enthusiast!
Guitar Tutor enables you to discover all the limitless harmonic possibilities that can be achieved with your guitar.; a unique reference tool that allows you to develop and practise new techniques at your own pace.
This reference CD includes an easy-to-use complete database, with various display features (fingering, staves, tablatures and chord diagrams). Also includes, chord editing features, 900 scale positions, grid editing and a digital tuner.
Equivalent to a two year bass playing course, Interactive Bass Guitar Workshop can be practised without any previous music theory knowledge. Learn all you need to know about your bass instrument, discover how to hold your bass guitar, find out what tablatures are and what a rhythm is.
Then take on the exciting 25 exercises at your own pace to develop on newly learnt theory.
This uniquely dedicated bass guitar workshop also allows you to focus on difficult areas of playing, and seek help and advice at any point.
All elements of this program include the following key features:-
- Organised learning workshops, exercises and interactive techniques.
- Learn to play like the Pro’s, Bob Marley, Carlos Santana, Eric Clapton and many more.
- Learn incrementally and at your own pace.
- Choice of two learning approaches: Guided or Independent progression.
- Video footage of different songs being played on the guitar provides a visual learning tool.
- Glossary on all theoretical concepts provided to enable a clear learning approach.
- Musical scores can be printed as a visual reference guide.
- Studio recording features allow you to create your own music and burn to a CD.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows 7|
- Windows XP, Windows 7
- Pentium 300 or above
- 64MB RAM
- 800 x 600 screen display
- 16 bit sound card