Jewel Quest Heritage
Who is the rightful owner of the jewel boards?
- 35 stunning around-the-world scenes
- Over 175 unique Jewel Quest® boards, each with its own challenges
- 3 modes of play in Jewel Quest® Heritage
- Discover new Puzzle pieces and Rupert’s Family Tree
- Double the gameplay with an all new Expert Mode, which unlocks after the mystery is solved
Its now time for you to hit the trail with Rupert and go on a journey through the shrines and castles of Hernan Cortes' lore to reclaim rightful ownership of the legendary Golden Jewel Board. Swap jewels and collect puzzle pieces to unravel a perplexing web of Rupert’s Jewel Quest® family history. With over 175 new Jewel Quest® Heritage boards, including 3 jewel-swapping modes, new surprises await in every level.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows® XP/Vista and Windows® 7 compatible
- Pentium IV 800 MHz
- 256 MB free hard drive space
- Minimum screen resolution 800x600
- Direct 3D enabled graphics card
- DirectX version 7.0 or later