Scan negatives and slides to digital
- Negative & Slide To Digital
- High Quality
- Photo Editing Software
- PC & Mac Compatible
The Kaiser Baas PhotoMaker converts your old 35mm slides and negatives to a digital JPEG format. Your beloved photos are your treasured memories, so it's worth saving them before they suffer damage or loss. The easy-to-use editing software that comes with the PhotoMaker allows you to tweak and improve the appearance of your images. Your photos are then ready to e-mail, print, archive or burn to CD or DVD.
Compatible with both PC and MAC, the PhotoMaker comes with an airbrush and gloves to protect your 35mm negatives and slides while you work with them. Memories fade over time. The Kaiser Baas PhotoMaker is a cost effective, simple solution in saving negatives and slides for many years to come.
Negative & Slide To Digital
Convert 35mm colour or black and white film negatives and slides to digital images, before they become lost or damaged.
Scan and save to JPEG or TIFF file formats at a resolution of 5 megapixels.
Photo Editing Software
Auto-enhance, colour correct, remove red-eye, retouch, crop and straighten your negatives and slides.
PC & Mac Compatible
Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and above.
- Resolution: 5 megapixel (2592 x 1728), 3600 dpi interpolation
- Lens: F=6.0, f=12.36mm, 2G2P, field of angle=26°
- Focus range: Fixed focus
- Exposure control: Automatic
- Supported film sizes: 35mm negative/slide, 110 negative (optional purchase)
- Supported film types: Auto converting colour negative film, black & white negative film
- File format: JPEG, TIFF
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Size: 165.7 x 104 x 90 mm
- Weight: 352g
PhotoMaker, 35mm negative holder, 35mm slide holder, software disc, cleaning brush, User Guide
|Platform||Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows Vista 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Windows 8|
- PC or Mac with one free USB 2.0 port
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 1GB system memory
- CD / DVD-ROM drive (software also available for download)
- Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7) or Mac (OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 108)