Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 4 for Windows
Recover digital photo, images and pictures from all external storage devices!
- Supports multiple camera, audio and video file formats
- Thumbnail preview of recoverable files
- Recovers photos from damaged or corrupted media
- Supports physical disk and logical volume
- NEW !
Preview recovered media files during the scan
- NEW !
Automatic update of the software content
- NEW !
More formats supported by Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4
Recover your lost or deleted photos !
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery is reliable and comprehensive software that completely recovers all your lost/deleted multimedia files (pictures, audios, videos, etc.) from most of photo loss situations.
This Do-It-Yourself photo recovery software is very simple to use and all one needs to is download the software and install on the computer to recover the deleted pictures in just 4 simple Steps: i.e., Select Drive or Media from where you want to recovery data, start scan of the selected media/drive – After Scanning save the results and hit the recovery button to start recovering the data
NEW ! Preview recovered media files during the scan
The new version of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery allows you to preview media files that are found on your PC and in real time. This feature helps you to sort the files you actually want to recover and leave ones you don’t.
NEW ! Automatic updates Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4 will always be up to date !
A new system will automatically check to see if an update has been released and download it. You will always have the most effect photo recovery system possible.
NEW ! Formats supported by Stellar Phoenix Recovery V4 :
MOI / VOB / OGM / DIVX / MTS / MKV / PSP / MOS / RA
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery is a comprehensive solution to recover pictures from all internal & external storage devices (such as digital cameras, memory sticks, IBM Micro Drives, SD Cards, MMC Cards, XD Cards, Secure Digital Cards, Zip Disks, Mini Disks and Windows based hard drives) after loss due to all possible causes of data damage like file system corruption, unintentional or intentional drive formatting, unexpected switching off of the camera, accidental deletion, corruption or damage to the media, read/write error messages.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery, a digital photo recovery software performs Photo Recovery, Video Recovery and Audio Recovery apart from having additional functionalities like 'Create Image' and 'Advance Scanning'. The Digital Photo Recovery software scans and retrieves information from Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2003, and 2000.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery features three distinct modules to help you recover your lost pictures : Data Recovery, Resume Recovery and Create Image.
Data Recovery TabClicking on 'Start Scan” takes you to another screen, which lists the attached drives. On selecting the drive which needs to be scanned for image recovery, the following options get highlighted:
Advance Scan : This feature has been incorporated to give you the option of narrowing down the scanning process. It can be used if you know the file type of the images you wish to recover or the exact sectors in which they are stored.
On selecting the option, a window with two tabs opens: File Type and Selected Region.
File type allows you to select the file format of the data to be recovered. The scan only brings up those files which match the selection.
Selected Region lets you choose the sector numbers where the files can be found. While selecting this option, you should keep in mind that only the files in those sectors will be recovered. Selecting either of these options narrows the search and recovery.
Start Scan : The start scan option allows you to scan the entire drive and recover all the files thereon. It generates a complete list of all the deleted and undeleted multimedia files.
After scanning the drive, file recovery can be done immediately, or scan results could be saved with the "SAVE SCAN" option for recovery at a later stage. For later recovery, one needs to just load the image file that was created with "Save Scan" at an earlier stage. Image can be loaded either in the Resume Recovery Tab or with the Load Image Option, available on this Screen.
Resume Recovery Tab allows you to continue the recovery process.
The recovery process involves scanning the drive, selecting the files to be recovered and then recovering them. It is an additional option for resuming the recovery process by loading prescanned information. It however, should not be confused with rescanning. When a scan has been performed and saved, the Resume Recovery option allows you to recover data from that saved scan file.
If the scanning had been paused mid-way, the resume recovery option will only allow recovery up to that point.
Create Image Tab takes a 'photo or image' of the drive.
It is used to take an image of hard disk or selected drives. The image created is a single file which contains all the information of the 'imaged' area.
This is done by taking a sector-by-sector copy of the storage media and replicating the entire structure and the files saved.
Scanning a crashed system or a system with bad sectors takes a lot of time. Hence, imaging is advised in such a situation to get rid of the bad sectors for a quick and efficient recovery of data. The size of the image file is the same as that of the imaged storage device. It is a map of the entire structure along with the content stored.
Retrieve your photos no matter how they were lost, or where they were stored or why they were lost using Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery. Download its demo version to get a sneak-peek of your deleted, but recoverable multimedia files.
- Supports recovery of deleted/accidentally formatted pictures from all major cameras like Nikon (NEF, Intel), Canon (CRW, CR2), Sony (SR2), Kodak (KDC, K25, DCR), Olympus (ORF) and Fuji (RAF).
- Recovers all photo formats including JPEG, Exif, RAW, GIF, PGM, PNM, PBM, CD5, NFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF and TIFF.
- Recovers photos from all types of memory cards such as SD, MMC, XD, MMCmicro, SM, CF, and Flash cards.
- Supports recovery of all audio and video file formats such as MP3, AVI, WMV, MPG, RM, WAV, WMA, OGG, AU, RPS, MP4, M4A, M4P, MOV, ASF, 3GP, DAT and AMV.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and NT with Pentium Class processors.
- Recovers photos from damaged or corrupted storage media like memory cards, memory sticks, digital cameras, Windows/Mac hard drives, Zip disks, Mini disks, CD, DVD, USB drive, FireWire drive and other removable media.
- File system corruption
- Unintentional or intentional formatting
- Unexpectedly switching off the camera
- Accidental deletion
- Corruption or damage to the media
- Read/write error messages
Camera Formats : Nikon (NEF, NRW), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF), Kodak (K25, KDC, DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax (PEF), Sigma (X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF).
Video Formats : - AVI, WMV & ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2, M4B
Audio Formats : - WAV, MP3, AIFF, RPS, MIDI, M4A, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM
Image Formats : - JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, INDD, PSD
Windows Operating Systems Supported : Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Processor : Pentium Class
- Operating System : Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT
- Memory : 256MB recommended
- Hard Disk : 30 MB of free space
- By sophiejohn
- Hello, I had erased in error an SD card from an APN containing quite a lot of photos. With this software, I was able to recover 100% of my data without issue. Very easy-to-use, accessible to anyone and extremely intuitive. I recommend purchasing this software!
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No