DiskCopy and Clean
Safely Copy Everything to Your New Drive & Permanently EraseData from Your Old Drive
Are you purchasing a new hard drive? Disk Copy & Clean is the perfect solution for upgrading from your old hard drive to your new hard drive.
DiskCopy & Clean's moves all your data, applications and Windows to your new hard in one easy step. Plus, if you have partitions on your old hard drive, they can be moved and expanded proportionally to your new hard drive.
1-Move Everything to Your New Hard Drive
DiskCopy & Clean™ automatically transfers everything from your old hard drive to your new hard drive without missing any of your programs, settings, preferences or data - even your Operating System! There is no need to re-install anything. With our Copy Wizard™, you can copy the contents of your old drive to your new drive with a single click.
- Copies everything or selected="selected" partitions
- Expands partitions to fit the new hard drive
- Surface scan options to detect bad sectors
- One-click Copy Wizard™
- No installation required - runs from CD
- Works with all PC-based operating systems
- New! Copy & Clean™ works with all USB Drives!
2-Works with All Operating Systems & Partitions
DiskCopy & Clean supports all PC operating systems and existing partitions. It automatically copies them for you and gives you the option to have them proportionally expanded on your new drive.
3-Permanently Erase Your Old Hard Drive
DiskCopy & Clean ensures data on a hard drive is truly erased and unrecoverable. With other techniques such as deleting files, folders, formatting or even deleting partitions, all of the data still resides on the drive and can be easily recovered. DiskCopy & Clean wipes your disk completely clean by overwriting the data to make it unrecoverable.
4-Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Erase the entire drive or select a specific partition
- Exceeds US Department of Defense security standards
- Compatible with all Windows drives and operating systems
- Cover your Internet tracks
- Runs even if OS no longer is working or stable
- Validates success and creates a certificate of erasure
- Supports all hard drives & USB drives
- Works with all PC operating systems
- Automatically expands partitions to fit new drive
- One-Click Copy Wizard™ for easy transfer
- Securely wipes your old drive
- All common drives supported including IDE, ATA, Serial ATA, SCSI, USB and other drives that are handled by the system BIOS. Note that many Firewire drives are not supported by the system BIOS.
- Large drives, including 500 GB and larger.
- Copy allows expansion of target partitions for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and more!
- Copies partition for every PC OS file type including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS and all others.
If you are already own a previous version of this product and wish to upgrade your copy, you are eligible for a 40% discount on this latest version.
Please note that for this upgrade to work, you must either have the previous version installed on your PC or have registered the previous version with Avanquest Software.
If you have any questions about upgrading your product, please contact us.
Save money when you buy additional copies of this product!
As it's now common for people to own more than one PC, we’ve made it easy for you to save money when you buy additional licenses or copies of our products.
- Buy 1 additional copy for 50% of the normal selling price
- Buy 2 additional copies and get the 3rd one FREE!
To claim these discounts click on the Buy button above to go to the checkout, then adjust the quantity to 2 or 3 by clicking on the small ‘+’ button in the Quantity column and the prices will automatically adjust.
If you are buying software for a large business or an Educational establishment and require a large number of licenses, please contact our Corporate Retail team via their website – www.avanquest-licensing.co.uk.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Bootable CD/DVD drive or bootable diskette drive
- Pentium processor or better
- 32 MB of RAM
- VGA graphics or better