PC Speed Maximizer 3 Platinum
Speed up Your PC & Protect Your Files!
- Keep your computer running like new and protect your data with PC Speed Maximizer Platinum
- Contains PC Speed Maximizer and AutoSave Essentials
- Automatic PC optimisation and file backup
- New! Backup & Restore for added security
- New! Customise the scan to match your needs
- New! Find and remove flash cookies
PC Speed Maximizer
PC Speed Maximizer is fast, easy and safe! The program is designed so that even novice users can keep their computers running like new. Keeps your computer running like new and protects your privacy.
AutoSave Essentials does what it says, it automatically saves (backs up) your essential files by creating a duplicate copy in the safest place you have specified. Save photos, save videos, save music, save documents, save emails - in fact save anything that is valuable.
IMPROVED! More powerful scans find even more errors
Deeper more powerful scans find more errors and privacy risks than ever before. There is also more detailed information available to you about the problems which are being found so that you can easily choose to exclude certain files or registry keys from the cleanup.
NEW! Backup & Restore for added security
PC Speed Maximizer makes it very safe and easy to remove unnecessary registry errors. However, if you ever find that the removal of any registry errors has caused certain software programs to stop running correctly or if your computer is taking an excessively long time to boot with PC Speed Maximizer 3.0 you can always revert your computer back to the last known good configuration using the powerful new backup and restore features.
NEW! Customise the scan to match your needs
Maybe there are certain registry keys you know you want excluded from the registry scan. With PC Speed Maximizer 3.0 you can easily customise the registry scan to include or exclude certain files from all future scans.
IMPROVED! Find and remove more privacy risks
The privacy scan has been extended to cover internet chat conversations, downloaded music, video or photos. Cookies that have been automatically downloaded will also be tracked and removed along with information about recently opened documents and any document searches. If there are files or cookies which you wish to exclude from future privacy scans you now have the option to add them to an exclusion list.
NEW! Find and remove flash cookies
Flash cookies are a new way of tracing your movement and storing a lot more information about you than normal cookies. Normal cookies can't save more than 4 Kilobyte of data while flash cookies can save up to 100 kilobyte! As part of the new privacy scan PC Speed Maximizer 3.0 finds and removes flash cookies instantly.
NEW! Optimisation Reports
New optimisation reports keep you updated on how well you have optimised your PC and what improvements PC Speed Maximizer has made. The report also identifies other potential optimisation measures to ensure that no opportunities to speed up your PC are being being overlooked.
IMPROVED! Easier than ever to remove programs from your start up menu
Removing unnecessary programs from your start up menu can dramatically improve the start up time for your PC. An all new manage start up menu is now available through the clean-up tab and is simpler and easier to use than ever. Shortcuts to non-existent programs are listed in red making it easy for the user to identify and remove these immediately.
NEW! Speed Guard
Don't let mounting registry errors, junk files or privacy issues slow down your PC again. Activate Speed Guard to monitor the number of errors right from your System Tray. When you notice the numbers rising then you can launch PC Speed Maximizer directly and remove the issues immediately.
- Automatically optimise your registry settings to prevent crashes and help speed up your computer.
- Remove privacy and temporary files to protect your privacy.
- Delete junk files to free disk space and improve performance.
- Remove broken short cuts
- Tweak a variety of system and windows settings for optimal performance
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting with Windows to increase the speed of starting Windows and to free up memory and improve performance.
Download a Quick Scan to give you a quick overview of the status of your computer.
The Quick Scan screen lets you scan your computer to get a quick status of:
- Registry optimisation
- Number of privacy and temporary files
- Number of junk files
- Number of Invalid short cuts
- Number of system optimisation settings
- Number of applications loaded when Windows starts
This Quick Scan will display the Scan Results and give you a quick overview of the status of your computer.
Once you’ve run the Quick Scan (from either the Overview Tab or the Quick Scan Tab), returning to Quick Scan Tab will show you the scan results (without having to rerun the scan).
- 1. To rerun the Quick Scan, go to the Overview Tab and choose the Start Scan button.
- 2. The Quick Scan will give you a quick idea of the optimisation level of your computer. When you run individual scans (for example Registry), you will get a more in-depth analysis.
Scan ResultsThe Scan Results screen shows the results of a Quick Scan. It shows the number of items found and lets you access the following functions:
- Optimise registry – goes to the Registry Tab and lets you scan the registry and correct registry problems.
- Delete privacy files – goes to the Clean Up Privacy and Temporary Files screen and lets you scan and delete privacy and temporary files.
- Delete junk files – goes to the Clean Up Junk Files screen and lets you scan and delete junk files.
- Fix invalid short cuts – goes to the Fix invalid short cuts screen and lets you scan and delete invalid short cuts
- Optimise Windows – goes to the Optimise Tab and lets you set System, Internet, and Security settings for your computer.
- Manage start up – goes to the Start Up Manager. The Start Up Manager shows the programs that are loaded when Windows starts. In the Start Up Manager, you can select any program and choose Delete. This will remove the program from the list of programs that start when Windows is loaded (the program is NOT deleted from your computer). If you are unsure about a program, you can select it and choose the Ask Google button. This will start a Google search and show information about the program. The Add button lets you add a program that will start when Windows is loaded. In general, it’s best to only start necessary programs so that Windows will start faster.
The Windows Registry stores settings and options for Microsoft Windows. Over time, the registry gradually grows in size and gets cluttered with invalid and obsolete data. This slows Windows down and causes other problems.
PC Speed Maximizer will help you clean, optimise and compress your registry and improve the performance of your computer.
In the Registry Tab, choose the Scan button to search the registry for errors. PC Speed Maximizer will show you the number of errors in ten different categories.
When the scan is complete, choose the Fix button to correct registry problems.
Clean Up Your PC
The Clean Up Tab lets you:
- Clean up privacy and temporary Files
- Clean up junk files
- Fix invalid short cuts
- Follow the wizard and select what you want to save and where you want your back up
- Automatically saves any types of documents – Photos, Emails, Videos, Documents and more
- Runs continuously in the background to automatically protect your files
- Creates a back up duplicate copy of your data, photos, music
- Can be installed on up to 3 PCs!
AutoSave Essentials does what it says, it automatically saves (backs up) your essential files by creating a duplicate copy in the safest place you have specified. Save photos, save videos, save music, save documents, save emails - in fact save anything that is valuable. If you are the person responsible for your family’s memories or your company’s accounts or even general data, it may just save your life. Plus no complications, it is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Set up: What you want to save where you want to save it
- Save it: AutoSave Essentials automatically creates duplicate copies as often as you want
- Restore it: If disaster does strike, everything AutoSaved is restored easily
Your valuable data can be saved locally, on external or remote network drives even an FTP site, without any hassle or fuss. AutoSave Essentials works in the background while you are doing other things. Computer people call this process a "back up", otherwise known as saving a copy in a safe place.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
PC Speed Maximizer
- Pentium Processor
- 64 Mb of RAM
- 10 Mb of free space on the hard disk
- Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP (32 & 64 bits), Windows 2003 (32 & 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 & 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bits)
- Pentium 800 or equivalent
- 256 Mo memory
- 40 Mo of free disk space
- Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 & 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bits)