Resellers to benefit from unique one-stop solution with instant access to best-selling software and special welcome offers at Avanquest Partner Online
6th May 2010
Avanquest Software Publishing, a leading developer and publisher of business and consumer software, has announced the launch of Avanquest Partner Online, its Pan-European reseller portal. Available in five languages, Avanquest Partner Online is designed to fulfil the changing needs of resellers, providing a one-stop solution to purchase a broad range of best-selling software for professionals and businesses via electronic download.
Resellers will benefit from a unique portal where they can instantly download a wide range of software both in single and multiple licenses to immediately satisfy their customers’ needs by providing them with licensing keys and download links. For a limited time only, Avanquest’s reseller portal is offering over £200 / 200€ of free software to new partners.
Reseller advantages of using Avanquest Partner Online:
- Avanquest Partner Online gives resellers instant access to Avanquest’s best-selling software range as well as software from partners including IMSI, Nero, ZoneAlarms, AquaConnect, EncryptX, Net Nanny, Fast Reports, Sun Microsystems etc.
- Signing up is free with new members receiving a FREE software starter pack worth over £200. The Welcome Pack includes two copies of three best-selling software titles, WebEasy 8 Pro, Fix-It Utilities 10 Pro and Expert PDF 6; one copy for resellers to keep and one copy for resale to their customers.
- Products are downloadable 24/7, allowing resellers to respond immediately to their customers’ individual requirements.
- Great trade discounts, exclusive offers, flexible terms and a loyalty program make the overall commercial offering of huge interest to resellers across Europe.
- Round-the-clock access to online sales and marketing materials and the automatic integrated instant pricing tool, help resellers prepare personalised proposals for their customers.
“Imagine that you’re a reseller and you meet with one of your customers. With a simple Internet connection, anytime and anywhere, you can instantly quote the right price for utility, security, office, translation and graphics software. Plus you can deliver it immediately without having to manage stock and it’s as simple for three as it is for 10,000 user licenses,” commented Jolyon Ostrick, Avanquest Software’s Managing Director, B2B Europe.
“Avanquest Partner Online offers resellers a fast and flexible solution for delivering best-selling business products via electronic download. The ability to respond immediately to customers’ needs is imperative in today’s tough and competitive climate and the new portal provides resellers with everything they need to do this effectively and profitably,” concluded Mike Corbett, Business Development Director, Avanquest Software Publishing Ltd.
The Avanquest Partner Online Web portal is available in the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy to the 30,000 qualified resellers referenced by Avanquest Software and is proactively looking for more resellers to work with.
For more information, please visit the Avanquest Partner Online Web portal and watch the tutorial video.
About Avanquest Software
Avanquest Software (EPA: AVQ), is a world leader in developing and publishing software for businesses and consumers, in categories ranging from mobility to utilities by way of multimedia. Avanquest Software strives to ensure that all its software can interact, so that the convergence between the PC, Internet services and the intelligent telephone is as complete and secure as possible. The passion that drives our teams, the high technological added value of the software and the solid presence of the Group in North America, Europe and Asia make Avanquest Software one of the top 10 consumer software publishers in the world. Since it was established in 1984, the company has put innovation at the core of its business and invested heavily every year in research and development, supporting its teams of engineers scattered throughout France, the United States, Canada and China, working every day to create the best software today and tomorrow. Avanquest Software has been listed on Euronext since 1996. For any additional information, please visit these sites http://www.avanquest.com or http://group.avanquest.com.
For further information please contact:
Matt King / James Meredith
Tel: +44 (0)1225 471202
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com