10-Strike LANState Personal
Map and monitor your network with ease
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
LANState Personal is a simplified version of LANState. It is recommended for use in IP networks. It contains no Windows remote administration features, but network mapping and monitoring functionality remain....
DescriptionLANState Personal is a simplified version of LANState. It is recommended for use in IP networks. It contains no Windows remote administration features, but network mapping and monitoring functionality remain.
Features Back to the top
- Builds a network map automatically by scanning Windows network neighbourhood or IP-address range. You can save the map for future use, print it, export it to a bitmap file, or operate it with several maps simultaneously.
- Price non dependant on quantity of controlled devices. I.e., if you monitor 10 or 500 devices, the price will be the same.
- Does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
- Makes it easier to monitor processes in networks of any ranges or sizes because of the opportunity to link external applications like file managers or remote administration software to the program.
- Notifies by background device monitoring via screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- Enables to send messages to domain users with help of integrated advanced messenger.
- Easy and simple to use
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|