ABBYY PDF Transformer
Your All-in-One tool for easy and fast work with PDFs
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 Pro allows users to easily and efficiently work with PDF files. Any type of PDF, even scanned PDF files, can be converted into MS Office formats. The user can also create searchable PDFs directly from within MS Office or adapt existing PDFs. ABBYY’s intelligent technologies ensure accuracy, save endless retyping and reformatting, and deliver the right results in no time at all!
You can also create PDFs directly from Microsoft® Office applications with just one click, combine multiple files from different sources into one PDF and adjust PDFs according to your needs — redact information, add stamps and bates stamps, turn you files to searchable and protected PDF documents, or turn them into PDF/A format. Based on ABBYY’s intelligent technologies, PDF Transformer ensures superior conversion accuracy and provides quality results in no time.
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 delivers a wide range of useful functions allowing you to easily convert PDF files to editable and searchable formats, create searchable PDF and PDF/A documents, combine different files into one document, append new files, protect your PDF documents and optimize them for archiving.
Convert PDFs into editable and searchable files
- Conversion of all types of PDF into MS Word, Excel®, HTML, TXT, and RTF – with original look, active links and hyperlinks (thanks to ABBYY OCR technology).
- NEW: Recreation of document structure – headers, footers, footnotes, page and line numbering placed in the appropriate MS Office application’s fields (thanks to ABBYY’s ADRTTM* technology).
- NEW: Support for 184 languages, conversion of several files in parallel, support for MS Office 2007 formats (DOCX, XLSX).
- Improved: Comfortable viewer-style interface – with practical tools to improve the conversion results where necessary.
- Follows assigned password and security settings.
* ABBYY ADRT™ (Adaptive Document Recognition Technology) understands document structure and reproduces text and layout in the output document in native Microsoft formatting.
- Directly from MS Office applications – via buttons in Word, Excel, PowerPoint®and Visio®.
- From any application via print function – with many options like meta data, watermarks, headers, footers, and others.
- NEW: From several different applications into one PDF
- NEW: Support for MS Office 2007 formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, VSDX).
- NEW: Saving in PDF/A format – for long term archiving.
- Assign passwords and security settings – to protect your document.
Change and adjust PDFs
- Conversion of any type of PDF into Searchable PDFs with NEW functions: Redaction (removes information in existing PDF), MRC Compression (for up to 1:10 file size reduction) and Page Stamps and Bates Stamping (for better identification of PDFs).
- NEW: Conversion of any PDF into PDF/A format.
- NEW: Append a new PDF to an existing PDF.
Sales departments, legal departments, consultants, assistants, freelancers, private users USPs
- Reconstruction of headers, footers, page numbering, footnotes and line numbering.
- Bonus: Screenshot Reader – for registered customers.
- Free Try & Buy version and free technical support for registered users – via local dial-in number.
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 is an easy-to-use yet powerful tool that delivers a versatile functionality in one application — PDF conversion, PDF creation and a range of options for combining, securing, and modifying PDF documents.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server 64-bit, Windows 8|
- PC with Intel® Core™2/Pentium®/Celeron®/Xeon™, AMD K6/Turion™/Athlon™/Duron™/Sempron™ or compatible processor (1 GHz or higher)
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 8, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows® XP, Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003, Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008.
To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard disk space: 500 MB for typical program installation and 512 MB for program operation
- Video card and monitor (min. resolution 1024 by 768 pixels)
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
Note: You must have the corresponding Microsoft Office application installed on your computer to be able to work with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Visio files.
You can convert PDF to:
- Microsoft Word 2007/2003/XP (DOC, DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2003/XP (XLS, XLSX)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Searchable PDF/A (text under the page image)
- Searchable PDF (text under the page image
and create PDF from:
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Visio (VSD, VSDX)
- Any application via printing function