Architect 3D Gold 2014 (V17.5)
Design and equip your dream home down to the smallest details!
- Design, equip and decorate your dream home with the greatest of ease
- View and tour your future home in 3D
- Enjoy exceptional rendering thanks to the new-generation 3D engine – nexGen™ technology
- Consult sample plans, video tutorials and green tips
- Import and export your projects to DXF/DWG formats
Architect 3D is a Home Design application that allows you to design, equip and decorate your home and garden in 3D.
Design your creative project step by step and room by room, from the basement to the loft space. Draw up plans of your house, equip your interior and exterior areas and add your own personal touch to your living space. A virtual tour and extremely realistic 3D rendering allow you to review the results.
Architect 3D nexGen™ Gold brings you all the professional tools you need to design your home and garden.
NEW! Over 300 new 3D furnishing objects
New ranges of windows, doors and shutters
Architect 3D has over 300 new furniture and accessory options, inspired by top European furniture brands, for a more realistic and modern result. Objects categorisation has also been refined for easier navigation.
NEW! Multiple monitor support
You now have greater visibility and accessibility by being able to work within the 2D and 3D windows simultaneously. Every change you make will automatically occur in both views.
Many more improvements
NEW! Automatic elevation detection allows you to quickly set your design up and view it in 3D
NEW! Ceiling elevation is now detected automatically when placing ceiling mounted objects (ceiling fans, vents, etc.)
IMPROVED! The international and metric systemaccuray has been improved along with additional readout formats
NEW! kitchen corner bases and top cabinets
Creation & Design:
- Design your home in 3D, from the basement to the loft space: kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Equip your home down to the smallest details: windows, fireplace, cabinets, patios, etc.
- Furnish your rooms using a 3D furniture library containing more than 2,600 objects
- Customise textures and materials: roofing, stones, bricks, etc.
- Design your garden and the topography of your land
- Design a customised deck tailored to the shape of your house
- Import and export your files to DXF/DWG formats
- Customise your fencing and gates
Tour & view:
- Design your plans and visit your future home!
- Walk through each room of your future home
- View your project at different times of day using the Sun Direction tool
- Generate plans to create a 3D paper model
- View the bare-bones structure and technical plans of the house: framing, beams, plumbing, heating, ventilation and electricity
- View your project from a variety of angles and 3D renderings: topographic (changes in height/level, etc.), cut-out, 3D ClearView, Wireframe and more
Management & Advice:
- Advanced cost estimation tool: automatically calculates your expenses
- Green tips module to help you save energy and money!
- Refer to a wide selection of video tutorials and sample house plans for guidance
- Complete: Design your entire house and garden: rooms, foundations, furniture, openings, etc.
- Simple: Recognition of Architect 3D's quality and glowing reports in the press (No. 1 in Micro Hebdo, Micro Actuel and PC Mag).
- A product suitable for beginners wishing to tackle the details of their project or for people with a basic grasp of the concepts
- Universal: Architect 3D runs on the most widely used PC operating systems, including Windows® Vista™ and Windows 7. Architect 3D is also compatible with the most widely used 3D design tools (AutoCad®, 3DS Studio Max, etc.)
Discover nexGen™ technology!
- An innovative technology (Quickstart™) allows you to easily design your home using "drag-and-drop"
- A new interface and intuitive menus
- A faster and more powerful engine
- An extensive selection of new tools and practical and professional functionalities
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8|
- Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit) or Vista
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
The software in the Architect 3D range represents a volume of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use a high-speed connection to download this software. However, if you wish to receive a backup DVD by post, you can select the "Backup DVD" option in your shopping basket.