Architect 3D Ultimate 2016 (V18)
The ultimate solution to help you design your dream project!
- Design, equip and decorate your dream home down to the smallest details
- View and tour your future home in 3D
- Enjoy exceptional rendering thanks to Lightworks™ Photorealistic Rendering
- Customise all aspects of your project using advanced tools
- Create your own objects using the 3D object design studio
- Up to 20 floors now allowed for higher end titles
- NEW! 650+ 3D Objects
- NEW! User Interface intuitive and interactive
- NEW! Dormer Tool
- NEW! Heater/Radiator Tool
Create your dream house in just 30 minutes!
Architect 3D is a Home Design application that allows you to design, equip and decorate your home and garden in 3D. Design your creative project step by step and room by room, from the basement to the loft space. Draw up plans of your house, equip your interior and exterior areas and add your own personal touch to your living space. A virtual tour and extremely realistic 3D rendering allow you to review the results. Architect 3D Ultimate 2016 brings you all the professional tools you need to design your home and garden.
Design & Create:
- Easy access to project setup, recent projects, sample plans and training materials
- Create your house in 3D, from the basement to the loft space: kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Furnish your rooms using a 3D furniture library containing more than 3,500 objects
- Design your garden and the topography of your land
- Insert your own images for more realistic rendering
- You can now extend your project over 20 floors
- Global Sun Positioning tool: use it to place your windows, terrace, bow window…
- Customise your garden with a patio, an outdoor kitchen or personalised hedges
- Graphic editor for windows, doors, ceilings, trims and mantels
- Helpful Security system and Fireplace wizard
- Design your dream swimming pool!
- Home Automation Tools
- Now add a Home Theater!
Tour & view:
- View the bare bones structure and technical plans of the house: framing, beams, plumbing, heating, ventilation and electricity
- Walk through each room of your new home
- Generate plans to create a 3D paper model
- See your project simultaneously on 2D and 3D views
- Save virtual tours of your house and share with friends
Management & Advice:
- Advanced estimation tool: automatically calculates the cost of your project
- Tutorial video and advice to help you create your project
- Pre-drawn plans
Only in the Ultimate Version!
- Lightworks™ Photorealistic Rendering
- Import of .DXF, .DWG, Sketch Up, 3DS
- Convert 2D object in 3D and edit them (colour, size, etc.)
- Complete design package. Create your entire house and garden: rooms, foundations, furniture, openings, etc.
- Suitable for beginners wishing to tackle the details of their project
- Architect 3D is compatible with the most widely used PC operating systems including Windows 8 and Windows 7. It is also compatible with the most widely used 3D design tools (AutoCad®, 3DS Studio Max, etc.)
NEW! Roof Improvements & Tools
- Automatic roofing now detects gable walls and builds gable roof panels.
- Freehand roofs now handle curved edges.
- Dormer Tool: Automatically creates roof cutout, walls, roof and windows. Tool calculates pitches and elevations based on the location the dormer is placed. Interactive tracking dimensions help user precisely place the dormer.
- Find what you need faster and easier – tag your favorite items for quick access
- Now divided up into three sections; stock, user, and downloaded.
- Double library previews
- Speed of search and access is faster.
- Easier access and management of libraries
- No sub-category depth limitations
- User library is accessible through all titles
- Retain custom libraries when upgrading to new version
Easier to use interface:
- Quickly control visible elements such as HVAC, Plumbing, etc.
New button art for all tools. Larger buttons, tool’s function easier to interpret.
- Mouse over any tool for a quick tip and access to user’s guide or online tutorials.
- Right click on any object for access to help or tutorial.
- Object Description Tips – Mouse over any object on the plan to see a description of it.
- Improvements to tracking and dimensioning behavior. Allows user to edit their design easier and with more precision.
- Custom Workshop Pro discontinued.
- Dynamic welcome screen
- News feed html section
- Access to online assets and community
- Introduction tutorial videos
- 25 New Sample Plans
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 5.5GB free hard disk space
- 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
Note: The software in the Architect 3D range requires disk space of more than 1 GB. We therefore recommend that you use high capacity hard drive.