Atlas of the Solar System
The planets as you've never seen them before!
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
Imagine a journey across millions of miles of space, from the cratered landscape of Mercury to the searing surface of Venus.
Explore the deepest valley on Mars and the volcanic landscape of lo. Speed through space to a far distant moon and discover the secrets locked in its surface.
All this is possible through the first ever interactive atlas of the solar system, based on real data returned from space missions. Planets and moons are mapped in amazing 3D, providing a detailed and incredibly realistic interplanetary voyage of discovery!
Features Back to the top
- Explore maps of planets and major moons : Includes amazingly detailed and fully annotated maps of the 9 planets and over 20 moons, assembled from thousands of images acquired during decades of space missions.
- View the planets in amazing 3D : Unique software allows you to rotate each planet and moon, zoom in as close as 300 miles, giving you unparalleled 360 degree views and levels of detail.
- Pinpoint exact locations : Use the location finder to pinpoint over 8,000 locations from highest mountains, deepest craters to landing sites on the Moon. Each site is cross-linked to the encyclopedia for more information.
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP and Vista.
- Pentium 200Hz
- 64MB RAM (512MB for Vista)
- 800 x 600 pixel display
- 16-bit high colour
- 16-bit sound card