Berlitz Chinese/Japanese Premier V2
Berlitz makes learning Chinese & Japanese easy and fun
Now you can learn Chinese and Japanese the easy way with the straightforward software that's been helping people learn foreign languages for more than a decade. Berlitz Chinese & Japanese Premier is fast, easy and effective. Guaranteed!
Now you can learn Chinese and Japanese the easy way with the straightforward software that's been helping people learn foreign languages for more than a decade. Berlitz Chinese & Japanese Premier is fast, easy and effective. Guaranteed! With this unique, time-proven learning system, we've provided three powerful ways for you to learn Chinese and Japanese....
For more than 125 years the Berlitz® brand has been synonymous with effective foreign language learning. With language centers spanning the globe, Berlitz has more satisfied students than any other program of its kind. And now Berlitz Chinese & Japanese Premier is guaranteed to make learning easier and more fun than you ever imagined.
- 15 New Beginner Lessons: More than 12,000 words and phrases covering beginner level topics.
- Progress Tracking – keeps track of your progress, and what you have left to learn. The My Learned screen in the Flashcards section also keeps track of which words you’ve mastered – and if you don’t practise them for a while, it reminds you by giving the card a “stale” status.
- New Activities to Make Learning Fun including: Fill in the Blank, Word Whirl, Concentration & Four Square.
- New tests - designed to help you prove your knowledge and track your progress. Each time you take a test, you can see a breakdown of your results, as well as a history of all the tests you have taken.
- Native Script for Chinese and Japanese - While we see the importance of transliteration when learning Chinese and Japanese, we also believe that to truly learn either of these languages you really need to know the characters, or native script. The main text will now be in characters and the transliteration of each word clicked will be located at the bottom of the Reading Screen under “Transliteration”.
This award-winning software for both Windows and Macintosh gives you four easy ways to master Chinese and Japanese. Engaging Activities Mean You'll Learn Faster.
- Number 1 Total Immersion Learn by listening to actual conversations.
- Number 2 Multimedia Learning Enhance your knowledge by watching videos.
- Number 3 Flash Card System Reinforce your learning with this proven method.
- Number 4 Speech Analysis Improve your pronunciation with practice conversations.
A Comprehensive Chinese & Japanese Course on 2 Audio CDs
Learn in your car with a complete Chinese & Japanese course on 2 audio CDs. Berlitz makes it easy to improve your fluency while you're on the road. These CDs are included absolutely FREE!
Innovative Games Make Learning Fast and Fun!
Berlitz Chinese & Japanese Premier puts the fun back in learning with interactive games like Plug-n-Play to help increase your reading comprehension. This engaging fill-in the-blank game allows players to begin with a foreign phrase or paragraph that is missing text and a corresponding list of possible foreign words.
If you are already own a previous version of this product and wish to upgrade your copy, you are eligible for a 40% discount on this latest version.
Please note that for this upgrade to work, you must either have the previous version installed on your PC or have registered the previous version with Avanquest Software.
If you have any questions about upgrading your product, please contact us.
Berlitz has helped millions of men, women and children speak new languages, and its cultural consultants have assisted thousands of organizations reach across cultural barriers successfully. The company’s origins date back to 1878 when language tutor Maximilian D. Berlitz developed a new method of teaching people. His approach, which he developed into the Berlitz Method®, was so successful it became the gold standard of language instruction and led to what would become a globe-spanning organization.
|Platform||Windows XP, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows Vista 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Window® XP, Vista® or 7,
- 256 MB RAM,
- DVD Drive,
- Sound card and speakers
- OS X 10.4 or Later,
- 256 MB RAM,
- DVD Drive
- Microphone for recording and speech recognition
- iPod or other MP3 player
- Pocket PC 2002 or later
- Palm (Palm OS 5 or later, 500 KB available memory, 320 x 240 resolution)