Test your logic, grammar, spelling and mathematical intelligence with 8 mentally stimulating exercises
Attend the Brain Booster Academy and work your way through the school years starting from Pre-School right through to University with the help from your very own personal tutor, Professor Edmund
- 7 difficulty levels - Work your way through the academic years, starting at Pre-school, through to Primary, Secondary, Sixth Form, College and finally University.
- Exercise your grey matter and logic to solve each puzzle as quickly as you can against the clock
- View your score board at the end of each level
- Learn strange facts and useful tips from your personal tutor Professor Edmund
- 3 quiz options, including
1. Ranking Quiz – Scores are recorded at each level and game you play. Reach 6000 points and graduate to the next level.
2. Quick Quiz – Choose a quiz from a series of 8 games and score as many points as possible in the set two minute round.
3. Practice Quiz - Have a practice run through with Professor Edmund
- A-Z Quiz – Test your spelling by filling in the missing letters to the words provided
- Sudoku – Time to challenge your mathematical knowledge with this ultimate numeracy game.
- Colerex – Designed to evaluate your judgment of spatial awareness, by matching the colour squares together within the grid.
- Series puzzle – Simplest way to test your maths skills by completing the number sequence
- Word scramble – Put your grammar and spelling to the test with this word anagram
- Memory quiz –Memorise and replicate the grid as fast as possible within the time scale
- Count Experts – Access your memory and numeracy skills – pay attention to the objects removed and added behind the brain to score as many points as possible
- Heal The Words – Use the words provided to form different words altogether and exercise your grammar skills
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP|
- Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
- 400 MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- Sound Card
- SVGA Graphics card
- Direct X®