Build - A - Lot
Send the housing market through the roof as you build, buy and sell houses!
5 out of 5 (1 Customer Reviews) - View | Add Review
- 2 exciting modes of play - career driven or fun and casual
- 8 neighbourhoods are in need of improvement - are you up to the challenge?
- Earn money to upgrade your homes with swimming pools, gymnasiums and bowling alleys!
- Construct special buildings - including castles, museums and cinemas
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium III 500MHz Processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB for Vista)
- DirectX 7.0 or higher.
User Reviews Back to the top
- By limo
- A good game with a simple concept, it’s easy to get the hang of and very addictive. There are quite a few levels in the carer mode with each one bringing a different challenge, with a time limit and a gold award limit. A very good game if you are looking for something easy to get the hang of and hours of fun
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No