The first 3D Circus simulation game ever!
Come and see the greatest show around! Gasp and Gape at the flying trapeze and the acrobats, laugh at the clowns and marvel at the brave lion tamer!
The circus is in town. Come and see the greatest show around! Gasp and Gape at the flying trapeze and the acrobats, laugh at the clowns and marvel at the brave lion tamer!
Start the journey today and enjoy the ride of a lifetime running the greatest circus in the world! Build your empire and travel across the world to America, Asia and Europe.
- Talented performers – More than 70 performers from trapeze artists to clowns, tightrope walkers to bears and from lions and dolphins to jugglers… you name it, Circus Empires got it!
- Performances in exciting 3D – See all our popular stars of the great show around in realistic 3D action. You’ll be amazed at just how much fun you can have running your own circus.
- Hundreds of Performances – From hand balancing acts to motorcycling inside the rope of death, there are hundreds of performance moves which allow your circus shows to be customised in an almost unlimited number of ways.
- Follow the story – As you build your circus act, follow the story campaign as your circus tours across America, Asia and Europe. Bringing joy and excitement to thousands of spectators.
- Detailed simulation – As well as its great visuals, Circus Empire is an in-depth simulation. Its complete with all the details of running a circus including hiring, training, scheduling and even personnel and financial management all simulated in great detail.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- 700 MHz Intel Pentium III or processors of the same grade
- 128MB RAM (256MB for 2000 & XP 512MB for Vista)
- 4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
- 1.5GB hard drive space
- 3D Graphics with card with 16MB RAM and DirectX 9.0b support DirectX 9 Compatible sound card
- keyboard and mouse.
Please note to install and run under Windows Vista you need to be logged in as an administrator.