Coloriage 9 Deluxe
Bring your black & white photos to life by adding colour!
Coloriage 9 allows you to add colour to Black & White photos and replace colours in colour photos.
- Bring black & white photos to life by adding colour to them
- Select from 100's of colours to achieve the perfect result
- Realistic skin, hair & background colours
- Features a ‘before-and-after’ preview that allows you to see how the final photo will look
- Includes different cloth textures for a flawless finish
- Easy to use and intuitive tools make Coloriage easy to master
Transform your old photos into colour!
Certainly in your home there is a photo that is a family heirloom, a record of time. Sometimes your old black and white photos do not entirely convey the memory or atmosphere of the time. Why not take your black and white photos and add the colours that enrich your memories, bringing the photo back to life!
Until recently, if you wanted to digitally add colour to black and white photos a good working knowledge of an expensive image editing program was needed. With Coloriage you don’t need special knowledge to achieve great results. No manipulating layers, no complicated techniques, everything is done by marking the photo with simple brush strokes and the automatic colourising technology does the rest!
Create natural looking photos with realistic skin and hair colours!
Choose from the extensive colour library for realistic skin, hair, fabric and background colours for a totally flawless look.
Add colour, inspire creativity!
The list of uses is practically endless. Add colour to your favourite portraits, landscapes, even pencil drawings. Try out different colour schemes when planning your interior design!
You can create colourful backgrounds out of ordinary dull pictures, remove red eye, make selective colour correction, selective desaturation and colourising and more...
Interface & Help languages:
English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese.
Deluxe give you the ability to draw several colours at once!
Coloriage 9 Deluxe makes it possible to draw several colours at once using the Multicolour mode! This saves you time when colouring in more complex patterns and enables you to quickly colour in objects with clear boundaries.
Multicolour mode can help you avoid the laborious task of selecting several small objects in an image: flowers in a meadow, dots on a dress, stars in the sky, etc. Any objects that contrasts well with the background.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8|
- Pentium IV,
- 1 Gb RAM,
- 100 Mb HDD;
- Video card compatible with Direct X9+, 32 Mb,
- colour depth 32 bit
Compatible as a plug-in with:
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 32/64 bit
- Adobe Photoshop CS-CS5 32/64 bit
- Adobe Photoshop v.6-7
- Adobe Photoshop Elements v.1-12
- Corel PaintShop Pro v.X2-X5, X6 32/64 bit
- Corel Photo-Paint v.11-X5
- Corel Painter v.9-12
- Corel PhotoImpact v.X3
- GIMP v.2.4.5+ (+pspi plugin)
- By BarneysBull "Barry"
- This product is well worth investing in - especial when on offer. The only downside, is its learning curve, which is a little more complex than ought to be the case. Overall, once mastered, this product can produce some genuinely outstanding results.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No