Computer Classroom at Home KS2 Ages 9 - 11
Introducing Computer Classroom at Home Study Packs - Powerful Educational Software that Motivates Children to Learn Through Fun.
- Teaches key skills in English, Maths, Reading and Spelling
- 4 subjects in one great value pack
- Designed by experienced teaches
- Perfect for supporting classroom study at home
- Offers a diverse range of fun activities
- Features engaging single/multiplayer games
- Friendly characters guide and encourage progress
- Printable certificates motivate and reward achievement
- Enable parents to monitor learning and development
- Suits all learning styles
- Supports the national curriculum
Each study pack features a comprehensive range of progressive lessons designed by experienced teachers to support children’s learning at school.
Your child will have fun working through a diverse range of animated lessons; full of fun and engaging puzzles, games and activities. Along the way, friendly characters offer guidance and advice, keeping children motivated throughout the course.
You can even track your child’s development, print lessons to complete away from the computer and create certificates of achievement as they conquer exciting games and activities.
- Working Mathematically
- Vertical Addition & Subtraction
- Vertical Multiplication & Division
- Fractions, Data & Graphs
- 24 Hour Time & Money
- 2D/3D Shape Properties & Angles
- Temperature, Mass & Volume
- Problem Solving Skills
36 fun and engaging activities and games to progress your child's spelling by teaching:
- Synonyms & Word Meanings
- Proof-reading & Plurals
- Focys on "y","i","es"
- Includes: 480 Word Spelling Test & Spelling Board Game
35 fun and engaging activities and games to strengthen your child's reading ability by teaching:
- Word Meanings
- Reading Timetables & Reports
- Reading Narratives
- Research & Proof-reading Skills
- Includes: 200 Word Spelling Test & Memory Games
43 fun and engaging activities and games to help excel your child's English skills:
- Reading Skills
- Comprehension Skills
- Researching Skills
- Correct Word Usage
- Vocabulary Building
- Correct Grammar
|Platform||Windows XP, Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows Vista 32-bit, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
Windows®: Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7. Pentium IV 600MHz or faster.
Machintosh®: OSX v. 10.4.11/10.5.6 and 10.6