Disney - Monsters Inc. Vol. 1 & Vol. 2
Monsters and Co, here they are!
Loaded with great gameplay, favourite characters and stunning animation, these games are easy to learn yet difficult to master - perfect for everyone. Ages 6+ ...
Loaded with great gameplay, favourite characters and stunning animation, these games are easy to learn yet difficult to master - perfect for everyone.
- 2 difficulty modes - Scary (Easy) and Horrifying (Hard)
- Steer your ball down the bowling lane, collecting power-ups, but avoiding obstacles
- Knock down as many pins as you can to beat the highest score
Jump high to collect all the kids' stuff, then try to land without missing the see saw. In Monstropolis, the monsters must be very careful to avoid contamination by anything belonging to human children. They even have special teams of monsters who work for the CDA (Child Detection Agency). Help two of these brave monsters fly through the air on a mission to collect toxic materials. Launch the monsters off the see-saw to grab and destroy the items on screen.
Join your favourite Monster pals for a crazy Pinball game Complete each mission to move up the corporate ladder of Monsters, Inc. and try to top Randall's High Score 2 difficulty modes - Scary (Easy) and Horrifying (Hard) 5 different gameboard zones with their own objectives; Factory Floor, Locker Room, Dispatch, Banished Zone and Harryhausen's Sushi Restaurant.
Play pool with mad 'Monster' obstacles as you join Sulley in wild and wacky gameplay!
- Sink the coloured balls into holes of the same colour and rack up the points
- Watch out for the bumper balls - they all affect the cue ball in a different way
- Earn bonus points for combo shots
|Platform||Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows 98/Me/XP/Vista
- Pentium™ II Class Processor 233 Mhz or faster
- 32Mb RAM or greater (512MB for Vista)
- 8x speed CD-ROM drive
- 110 MB free disk space
- 16-bit Direct X compatible sound card, 16-bit colour Direct X compatible 4MB video card