Are Your Windows XP Drivers Up-to-Date?
Do You Need Up-to-Date Windows XP Drivers for Your PC?
Keeping your Drivers up to date is essential in keep your PC running smoothly and making sure that all of your internal & external devices are working properly. If you let your Drivers get out of date, you risk your PC becoming unstable with frequent crashes, frozen applications and slow boot up times.
Discover which Windows XP Drivers are out of date
Analyse which Drivers are not working properly and may be slowing down your PC
Find out which Drivers need to be updated in order to optimise Windows performance
Are you fed up of having to spend ages searching various websites for new or updated Windows XP drivers for your computer? Do you experience strange application behaviour, like freezing or quitting, that may be driver related?
Driver Genius takes the pain out of managing your drivers.
Driver Genius Professional is a professional driver management tool that can back-up, restore, update, remove and find new drivers for your PC. It can also automatically find drivers that your system can't, and provide you with a direct download link in seconds!
Driver Genius can also analyse your system and suggest suitable drivers for you to download from a database containing over 30,000 different drivers. As well as all the latest Windows XP drivers, the database contains drivers for the vast majority of hardware devices such as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mice, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards etc.
- Quickly backup all your drivers.
- Clone your drivers to an EXE auto-installer. Easy to install the drivers to many different machines.
- Upgrade your drivers to the most recent versions that are available in one click.
- Remove invalid or useless drivers and improve your system performance and stability.
- Synchronise your drivers via LiveUpdate with the Driver Genius database that is updated daily.
- Detect and solve driver problems thanks to the Device Diagnostics tool.
- Unlock many hidden options in the NVIDIA display driver control panel. Including over clocking settings, AGP settings, Fan control, Stereo control, OpenGL 2.0 support, and more.
- Faster Driver Downloads – Automatically checks server connection speed and downloads from the fastest server available.
- Improved backup schema – Backup files are automatically named with date and time, so rolling back to a previous version is a cinch.
- Supports Multi-Thread Downloads – Allows you to download more drivers faster and simultaneously.
- Displays Detailed Driver Information such as version, release date, digital signature and new features, so you know exactly what you are installing.
- Automatically reconnects unfinished downloads if your internet connection fails or is interrupted.
- Supports Proxy Connections with password.
Driver Genius 9 contains a range of major improvements that make downloading & installing your Drivers as fast and as easy as possible.
Major updates in Version 9 include;
- NEW Driver Download Manager provides faster & more reliable downloads
- NEW Automatic detection of fastest download server to increase download speeds
- NEW Driver Install Wizard to simplify installation of Drivers
- NEW View Details’ link to provided information about drivers that need updating
- UPDATED Driver database containing 1000s of new Drivers for the latest devices
- IMPROVED User interface makes it easier and more convenient to manage your drivers
- FASTER Backup of your drivers
- IMPROVED Driver Scan lets you update your drivers faster
- IMPROVED Support for Windows Vista
- NEW Support for Windows 7 and Window Server 2008 (including 64-bit support for both)
|Platform||Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2008 Server 64-bit|
- Pentium class CPU
- 64 Mb RAM
- 10 Mb hard drive space
Who is Avanquest Software?
We are a UK based company with a Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire
We sell over 500 software titles Online, in Retail and into Corporates
We offer Free Unlimited Technical Support to all customers
We have been in business for 25 years
To find out more about us, visit our main company homepage.