Driving Test Complete 2015
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT LEARNING TO DRIVE
Learning to Drive can be an expensive and time-consuming business. Using Driving Test Complete, learner drivers can thoroughly prepare themselves for every aspect of the test and significantly increase their chances of passing first time around.
- The current overall pass rate for the practical Driving test is just 47% and the first time pass rate is even lower! The theory test pass rate is also just 50%.*
- According to the AA the average cost of a single driving lesson is now £24
- The DVSA theory and practical driving tests cost £87. You must pass the theory test before you can apply for the practical test.
- As a rough guide; DVSA research shows that the average person will need at least 47 hours of lessons and 22 hours of private practice before they pass their test.
- As the recession hits harder, more and more people have decided to take lessons from parents and relatives in order to save money. This makes the tutorial products used to supplement learning even more important.
* BBC News - Sept 2014
- The only product available with 3 unique learning systems to help you learn and understand driving theory; essential for the newly reformed theory test which uses unpublished questions.
- A complete Learn to-Drive software solution with 8 learning modules in one pack.
- Developed in conjunction with professional instructors from Learner Driver Centres (LDC), one of the UK’s biggest driving schools.
- Award-Winning Software – regularly reviewed as the best driving test product available .
- Great offers including a FREE driving lesson with LDC, one of the UK’s leading nationwide driving schools.
- PASS Guarantee – We offer £50 worth of Avanquest software if learners fail the theory test after using the product thoroughly
- Includes the OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test Revisions Questions for cars and motorcycles
- Features 24 case studies and the shorter Abridged Driving Test.
- Practise with 14 highly realistic mock theory tests.
- FREE Theory Test e-book.
- Includes everything learner drivers need to prepare for and pass the Theory Test.
- Offers 3 unique ways to learn and revise for the Theory Test; DVSA categories, Highway Code or in conjunction with your driving lessons.
- Analyses progress to highlight weaknesses that need more revision.
- View hints and full explanations for each question and answer.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests; results are fed back into the program for tailored revision and lets you know when you’re ready to take the actual test.
- Hundreds of realistic Hazard Perception clips including the 26 DVSA real life and CGI practice clips.
- The OFFICIAL DVSA CGI Introduction Video – learn how the Hazard Perception Test is carried out.
- 3 interactive tutorials and 30 videos to cover the test, hazard perception and defensive driving.
- 14 tutorials and video clips for each hazard type.
- 18 pre-set test simulations, each incorporating 14 clips, one for each hazard type.
- Unlimited mock HP tests with the random test facility.
- 'Hazard Type' mock test facility lets you take a test on a specific hazard.
- Clip review feature shows you exactly where you clicked and where points are scored.
- Highly accurate anti-cheat mechanism – avoid the cheat penalty and maximise your score (Most people who fail the Theory Test do so on the Hazard Perception test!).
- Review and retest your 10 weakest clips to identify problem areas and ensure test success!
- Follow the Learn-2-Drive structured training system incorporating 20 interactive lessons with animations, videos and quizzes.
- An Interactive tutorial tells you all about the practical test with illustrations, animations and video.
- Interactive Examiners Marking Sheet with 25 pop up tutorials explaining what the examiner is looking for and what constitutes a driving fault.
- Interactive training notes to help you correct any faults you’ve identified.
- Mock Driving Test - watch and interact with a full driving test as if you were the examiner - a great insight into what to expect on the day!
- 20 Interactive driving lessons using over 50 animations, videos and quizzes to help you to prepare for each driving lesson.
- Signs and Signals - Learn the signs, road markings and signals via pre-study lessons - Interactive game to help learn traffics signs with ease!
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8|
- Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Pentium II 800 MHz processor or above
- Disk space: 2.8 GB with HP clips on DVD-ROM or 7.45 Giga Bytes full hard-drive install
- Memory: 128 MB
- Screen: 32-bit colour graphics card at 800 x 600
- Sound: 16 bit card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet optional