Driving Test Deluxe Edition 2015
4 essential tools to make learning to drive and passing your test, a fast and stress-free experience!
This pack includes:
- Theory Test Complete 2015 Edition
- Hazard Perception Complete
- Practical Test Complete
- Car Maintenance
The Ultimate Driving Test Pack! Containing 4 essential learner driver reference tools, it has everything you need for a stress free learning experience! Featuring the OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test Revision Questions for cars and motorcycles, over 600 high-quality hazard perception practise clips, a comprehensive guide to the practical test and video footage of over 60 hours of driving lessons, it covers everything you could possibly need to pass your theory and practical test – first time! You can even save money on car repairs and servicing with the essential Car Maintenance video guide.
This product includes the Official DVSA explanations for every revision question, so learners can be confident they’re fully prepared for the big day!
- 1265 Official DVSA Revision questions for car and motorcycle theory tests (GB & NI)
- 3 unique ways to study – learn the theory, not just the answers
- Includes 100 high-quality Hazard Perception clips
- Features an interactive version of the latest Highway Code
- Includes a FREE iOS/Android app that syncs your results with the software
With over 600 high quality Hazard Perception practise video clips, this program tests your ability to spot potentially dangerous situations on the road. All the clips accurately represent those you will face in the real test, so you can be confident you’re properly prepared on the day.
- Hundreds of realistic Hazard Perception clips including the 26 DVSA real life and CGI practice clips
- The OFFICIAL DVSA CGI Introduction Video – learn how the Hazard Perception Test is carried out.
- 3 interactive tutorials and 30 videos to cover the test, hazard perception and defensive driving.
- 14 tutorials and video clips for each of the common hazard types.
- 42 highly realistic Hazard Perception Test simulations with a clip review option. Each test is unique and contains a properly balanced set of hazard test types.
- 'Hazard Type' mock test feature lets you take a test on a specific hazard type.
- Review and retest your 10 weakest clips to identify problem areas and ensure test success.
- Highly accurate anti-cheat mechanism so you can avoid the cheat penalty and maximise your score.
- Most people who fail the Theory Test do so on the Hazard Perception part; make sure you're not one of them!
With 20 interactive multimedia driving lessons, 19 “Show Me and Tell Me” video examples, and all the latest information on the Practical Test, you’ll have everything you need to prepare for, and pass your Driving Test.
- About the Driving Test Video - see how the test will be structured and exactly what to expect on the day.
- Driving test video game: Watch a full practical test and see if you can spot the faults.
- Interactive version of the Driving Test Examiners Report to determine exactly what the examiner is looking for and what counts as a fault.
- OFFICIAL DVSA Show Me, Tell Me questions with tutorials.
- Training notes to help you correct any faults identified from the Examiner’s Marking Sheet.
- 20 highly interactive multimedia driving lessons with 50 exercises, video tutorials, illustrations and quizzes to show you how to learn to drive.
- A complete Learn-2-Drive system with 20 interactive lesson plans
A simple, informative and instructive video covering the basics of car maintenance – for new and learner drivers! Featuring 16 high-quality, fully animated mini video lessons, it’s packed full of practical advice to keep drivers and their cars safe on the road!
- Fully animated DVD containing 16 mini-lessons
- Each topic covers: safety, why, how-to and tools
- Saves money on day-to-day car running costs
- Prevents breakdowns and expensive repair bills
- Covers all the important checks that need to be carried out between services
- Reduces the risk of having an accident with simple maintenance
- Helps cut fuels bills and reduces CO2 emissions
Covers a wide range of topics including:
- Wheels & Tyres; tyre wear, pressure, tread limits, changing a wheel
- Oil & Fluids; oil, power steering, brake fluid
- Water & Liquids; screenwash, coolant
- Electrics & battery; battery, jump-starting, lights & bulbs, fuses
- Windscreen & Wipers
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8|
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Pentium II 800 MHz processor or above
- Disk space:
- Theory Test - 1.3 GB with HP clips on DVD-ROM or 5.09 GB full hard-drive install.
- Hazard Perception - 525MB with HP clips on DVD-ROM or 4.32 GB full hard drive install.
- Practical Test - Disk space: 1.75 GB
- Memory: 128 MB (512MB for Vista and Windows 7)
- Screen: 16 bit colour with 800x600
- Sound: 16 bit card
- Internet optional
CAR MAINTENANCE DVD SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- LANGUAGES - Dolby Digital 5.1 English (Dolby and the Dolby symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation),
- COLOUR - PAL, FORMAT - 4:3 Fullscreen,
- INTERACTIVE MENUS - Animated,
- WEBSITE - www.udo2.co.uk
- E EXEMPT FROM CLASSIFICATION
- NOT FOR RENTAL - This DVD is authorised for retail sale for private home use only.