Driving Test Premium Edition 2015
Everything you need to pass your driving test first time!
Premium Pack includes:
- Theory Test Complete 2015
- Edition Hazard Perception Complete
- Practical Test Complete
- Driving Lessons Complete
- Car Maintenance
5 essential learning tools that will take you through every stage of passing your test and to help you stay safe on the road!
The Ultimate Driving Test Pack! Containing 5 essential learner driver reference tools, it has everything you need for a stress free learning experience! Featuring the OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test Revision Questions for cars and motorcycles, over 600 high-quality hazard perception practise clips, a comprehensive guide to the practical test and video footage of over 60 hours of driving lessons, it covers everything you could possibly need to pass your theory and practical test – first time! You can even save money on car repairs and servicing with the essential Car Maintenance video guide.
This product includes the Official DVSA explanations for every revision question, so learners can be confident they’re fully prepared for the big day!
- 1265 Official DVSA Revision questions for car and motorcycle theory tests (GB & NI)
- 3 unique ways to study – learn the theory, not just the answers
- Includes 100 high-quality Hazard Perception clips
- Features an interactive version of the latest Highway Code
- NEW - Includes a FREE iPhone/iPad app that syncs your results with the software
With over 600 high quality Hazard Perception practise video clips, this program tests your ability to spot potentially dangerous situations on the road. All the clips accurately represent those you will face in the real test, so you can be confident you’re properly prepared on the day.
- Hundreds of realistic Hazard Perception clips including the 26 DVSA real life and CGI practice clips
- The OFFICIAL DVSA CGI Introduction Video – learn how the Hazard Perception Test is carried out.
- 3 interactive tutorials and 30 videos to cover the test, hazard perception and defensive driving.
- 14 tutorials and video clips for each of the common hazard types.
- 42 highly realistic Hazard Perception Test simulations with a clip review option. Each test is unique and contains a properly balanced set of hazard test types.
- 'Hazard Type' mock test lets you take a test on a specific hazard type.
- Review and retest your 10 weakest clips to identify problem areas and ensure test success.
- Highly accurate anti-cheat mechanism so you can avoid the cheat penalty and maximise your score.
- Most people who fail the Theory Test do so on the Hazard Perception part; make sure you're not one of them!
With 20 interactive multimedia driving lessons, 19 “Show Me and Tell Me” video examples, and all the latest information on the Practical Test, you’ll have everything you need to prepare for, and pass your Driving Test.
- About the Driving Test Video - see how the test will be structured and exactly what to expect on the day.
- Driving test video game: Watch a full practical test and see if you can spot the faults.
- Interactive version of the Driving Test Examiners Report to determine exactly what the examiner is looking for and what counts as a fault.
- OFFICIAL DVSA Show Me, Tell Me questions with tutorials.
- Training notes to help you correct any faults identified from the Examiner’s Marking Sheet.
- 20 highly interactive multimedia driving lessons with 50 exercises, video tutorials, illustrations and quizzes to show you how to learn to drive.
- A complete Learn-2-Drive system with 20 interactive lesson plans
This program guides you through all the driving lessons you're likely to encounter on the way to passing the Practical Test. With footage of over 60 driving lessons covering everything from cockpit drill to the actual test, it provides learner drivers with an essential learning and reference tool to help them pass their test first time. The guide also includes valuable information about PassPlus; the DVSA's training scheme for new drivers, basic vehicle maintenance and the Show Me, Tell Me test. With fantastic camera angles including in-car, outside and door mounted cameras, this DVD video has it all covered!
- Over 60 detailed lessons with professional voiceover and on-screen text
- Helps save money on expensive driving lessons and reduces the time it takes to pass your test
- Includes exercises to practise prior to booking lessons
- Practical tips are reinforced with driver demonstrations
- Show Me, Tell Me video explanations
- Basic Maintenance hints such as changing a wheel & jump-starting a car
- PassPlus section - includes motorway driving, driving in bad weather, what to do at a level crossing and fords etc.
- Includes the Top 10 reasons why people fail their driving test!
A simple, informative and instructive video covering the basics of car maintenance – for new and learner drivers! Featuring 16 high-quality, fully animated mini video lessons, it’s packed full of practical advice to keep drivers and their cars safe on the road!
- Fully animated DVD containing 16 mini-lessons
- Each topic covers: safety, why, how-to and tools
- Saves money on day-to-day car running costs
- Prevents breakdowns and expensive repair bills
- Covers the important checks that need to be carried out between services
- Reduces the risk of having an accident with simple maintenance
- Helps cut fuels bills and reduces CO2 emissions
Covers a wide range of topics including:
- Wheels & Tyres; tyre wear, pressure, tread limits, changing a wheel
- Oil & Fluids; oil, power steering, brake fluid
- Water & Liquids; screenwash, coolant
- Electrics & battery; battery, jump-starting, lights & bulbs, fuses
- Brakes / Windscreen & Wipers
- Tools & Equipment; essentials, supplies and spares, winter kit
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8|
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Pentium II 800 MHz processor or above
- Disk space:
- Theory Test - 1.3 GB with HP clips on DVD-ROM or 5.09 GB full hard-drive install.
- Hazard Perception - 525MB with HP clips on DVD-ROM or 4.32 GB full hard drive install.
- Practical Test - Disk space: 1.75 GB
- Memory: 128 MB (512MB for Vista and Windows 7)
- Screen: 16 bit colour with 800x600
- Sound: 16 bit card
- Internet optional
DRIVING LESSONS DVD SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Plays on a standard DVD player. If playing on your PC, the following system requirements are required:
- Windows Vista and Windows® 7
- Pentium III 600 or equivalent
- Graphics: 800x600x16bit colours or higher, with most recent drivers (100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive and suitable player software required
- Audio: Sound Blaster Compatible (100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility recommended)
CAR MAINTENANCE DVD SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- LANGUAGES - Dolby Digital 5.1 English (Dolby and the Dolby symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation),
- COLOUR - PAL, FORMAT - 4:3 Fullscreen,
- INTERACTIVE MENUS - Animated,
- WEBSITE - www.udo2.co.uk
- E EXEMPT FROM CLASSIFICATION
- NOT FOR RENTAL - This DVD is authorised for retail sale for private home use only.