Energy Saver Eco
Reduce your PC's electricity consumption by up to 40%!
An ideal tool for saving the planet and reducing your bills!
- Benefit from up to 40% of electricity savings linked to the use of your PC
- Reduce the start-up time of your PC
- Increase the battery life of your laptop PCs
- Reduce the temperature of your processor
- Extend your computer's lifetime
- 3 PC LICENCE
The energy mobilised for your PC is often much more than it really needs to operate.
Energy Saver Eco adapts to this and adjusts the power of your computer automatically according to the programs and functions you are using, by managing the stand-by parameters of your Windows operating system and dynamically optimising the performance of your processor.
AVOB Efficient Power is a technology unique on the market. It adapts the power of the processor of your computer according to the programs that you use.
Your need for power varies depending on whether you are doing word processing, picture editing or video export.
Efficient Power instantly regulates the power of your processor to provide you with the right level of performance without any time lag.
You make savings while you are using your computer!
The Efficient Power function groups together the technical information relating to your computer and processor. You also have available a graphic that will show the level of savings made on your processor:
- At 100%, the processor is working at its minimal frequency and savings are maximised!
The Energy Saver Eco stand-by system ensures that your computer does not work unnecessarily while you are not using it. A computer in stand-by mode consumes only a very little energy. Conversely, a computer that is displaying a screen saver uses as much energy as while you are working on it.
Stand-by is therefore a very useful solution:
- Your computer retains all of the data that you are using and consumes very little energy.
- The computer exits stand-by rapidly and your workspace is still intact.
It should be noted that there are two types of stand-by. Simple stand-by which stores your data in RAM, consumes very little energy and allows a very rapid exit from stand-by, and extended stand-by, which writes the data to the hard drive, consumes very little energy and allows a rapid restart of your computer.
Since the use of your computer varies during the day, Energy Saver Eco offers you the possibility of defining Intelligent stand-by rules for day and night time.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
Versions (32 and 64 bit):
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® XP
- 1.0 GHz processor. 512 Mb RAM
- 10 Gb hard disk (requires 5 Mb free disk space), .NET Framework 2.5