Essentials Backup and Protect your PC
‘Backup & Protect Your PC’ ensures everything on your PC is safe including: photos, videos, documents, programs, operating system and settings.
Best of all, ‘Backup & Protect Your PC’ does everything for you automatically – with just a few clicks, you can rest assured that your PC, and everything on it, will be fully protected against disaster!
- Backup everything on your PC (music, photos, emails, contacts, applications, data)
- Copy your entire PC including operating system, applications and settings
- Automatic scheduling takes the hassle out of remembering to backup
- Continuous backups save changed files in real time, without interrupting you while you’re working
- Save space by backing up only data that has changed
- Backup to CD, DVD, USB drives, a separate partition, hard drive or across a network
- ‘Restore Wizard’ gets you back up and running in no time – no need for reinstallations!
- Includes a powerful recovery tool in case of an unbootable system
- Perfect for copying everything from your PC across to a new PC or laptop
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Intel Pentium or compatible 300MHz or higher processor
- Minimum 256 MB Ram
- Minimum 55 MB Hard disk space
- SVGA Video adapter/monitor
Supported hard drives and removable media: Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD, Serial ATA (SATA) HDD, SCSI HDD, All levels of SCSI & IDE RAID controllers, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+/-R(DL), USB 1.0/2.0 and IEEE 1394 (FireWire) devices, Iomega®, ZIP®, Jazz® and other removable media, PC card storage devices. Supported file systems: NTFC (v1.2,v3.0,v3.1), FAT16, FAT32, Linux Ext2FS, Linux EXT3FS, Linux Swap, HPFS, Other file systems (in sector-by-sector mode)