Expert PDF 8 Reader
Free PDF reader - The ideal solution for viewing all your PDF documents!
- Microsoft Office 2007 Ribbon Interface
- Multiple display functions
- Text and image selection
- Free software quick to install and launch!
Are you looking for a high-performance easy-to-use software program that will open your PDF documents fast? Expert PDF 7 Reader is exactly what you need. It’s simple to use and works fast, letting you view and print your PDFs without restriction.
With its intuitive, graphical interface, Expert PDF Reader is the ideal option, allowing you to:
- Open PDF files in different ways:
- Directly from the Expert PDF Reader interface using the Open button
- By double-clicking the PDF files from Windows Explorer
- By dragging and dropping your files into the application or main window
- By selecting a file from the list of recently opened PDFs.
With Expert PDF Reader you can have several PDFs open at the same time. To move from one document to the other, use the Ctrl+Tab keyboard shortcut or select the PDF you want to display from the Document tab. The same goes for closing the files. You can either close them all together, or one by one. Expert PDF Reader also handles PDF files with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption.
- Benefit from multiple display and view modes:
- Full-screen display, full width, full height
- Zoom in/out
- Display page snapshots or bookmarks
- Single page, facing page, or continuous
- Page rotation
- Check document properties:
- Description view: author, PDF version, files size, etc.
- Fonts used
- Security levels: document protection and authorisations
- Recover and reuse PDF content:
- Finding text using the search field to locate a word or phrase
- Select and copy text in a PDF document. Once copied, the text can be pasted into another Windows application, such as a word processor. The text selection tool lets you select lines (or individual words) to copy. All the highlighted text is then copied, ignoring any images.
- You can also recover images and other graphics from an unprotected PDF for use in other applications.
- Print your PDF documents
- Email them
- Manage pages and bookmarks for easier navigation within PDF documents.
- Annotation Tools: comments, notes, text boxes, pads, highlighted text
- Stamps library: add pre-defined stamps from the library or create your custom stamps
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz Processor
- 512Mb RAM [Rec 1024Mb]
- 30Mb Disk space
- Windows® XP/2000
- Pentium III 500Mhz Processor
- 256Mb RAM
- 30Mb Disk space