Expert PDF 9 Converter
The fastest, easiest way to create, convert and protect PDF documents!
- Convert any file into PDF format – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc – in one click
- Convert PDF files into Word documents
- Seamless integration into Microsoft Office toolbar
- All-in-one PDF solution – Edit, Create and Convert PDF documents
Expert PDF 9 Converter is the complete, affordable PDF alternative to Adobe® Acrobat®. With a brand new user interface featuring Microsoft® Office style ‘ribbon bars’, and full compatibility with Microsoft® Office 2010 & Windows 7, you can quickly and easily create, convert, edit, view and secure 100% industry-standard PDF files.
NEW! Optimised PDF engine with optimized graphic and font rendering
NEW! Conformity to PDF 1.7 and upcoming PDF 2.0 ISO Standards
Create PDF Documents:
- Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Word, Excel, Pictures, Photos etc.
- Create several PDF files in one single operation
- Merge Multiple Documents –Combine files from various applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) into a single PDF
- One-Click PDF creation from Microsoft® Office
- Creates 100% industry-standard PDF files
- Send PDFs automatically by e-mail
Convert PDF Documents:
- PDF to Word Conversion –one-click conversion of any PDF file into a document that can be read and modified in Microsoft Word for easy editing
Protect Your PDF Documents
- Secure - Digitally Sign, and certify PDF documents
- Passwords - Keep your PDF documents confidential (up to 256 bits encryption for files requiring higher security access control)
Value for money - PDF files have become an increasingly popular way for people to send electronic documents via email or the internet. However until now, PDF conversion software has been expensive and out of the budget of most individuals and small businesses.
Guarantees standard formatting - Some documents may have complex formatting or use special fonts. By converting and sending these as a PDF document you can ensure that the reader sees the document exactly as you intended.
Greater universal compatibility - By using PDF documents you can ensure that the person you're sending it to can read it, even if they don't have the same software that the document was originally created in.
Improved security - If you send invoices or legal documents, then use a PDF as these are far more secure than standard Microsoft Office documents. PDFs also make it very difficult for anyone to tamper with the content of the document.
Saves time and money - By sending your invoices or contracts electronically by PDF you can ensure that they are secure and in a clear format that can't be changed. This can reduce vital time in getting paid or securing a vital contract for your business.
It looks professional - Using PDFs can give your business a professional appearance, and might impress potential customers.
Expert PDF 9 to Word
Expert PDF 9 Converter
Expert PDF 9
|Convert PDF files into other formats|
|Convert PDF files into Word documents|
|Convert PDF files into images (PNG, JPG, TIF)|
|Create PDF files|
|Create PDF files from any file type|
|Convert directly from the Word, Excel or PowerPoint toolbar (plug-in)|
|Open, read and print PDF files|
|Use digital signatures, password protection and encryption to secure your PDF files|
Optimised PDF engine with optimized graphic and font rendering
Conformity to PDF 1.7 and upcoming PDF 2.0 ISO Standards
|Edit PDF files|
|Modify or add text to your PDF files|
|Add notes and comments|
|Manage PDF pages and bookmarks|
|Drawing tools, watermarks, graphic editing tools|
|Bates numbering (document indexing system for legal and accounting documents)|
|Compress graphics in the PDF file|
Compatible with Microsoft Office 2013
Optimise and reduce PDF File size
Edit PDF/A files - DONE
Standardise PDF tasks with automated actions
64 bits application version
Manipulate PDF documents using Java scripting
Conforms to PDF 1.7 and upcoming PDF 2.0 ISO Standards
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Windows® Vista / 7
- Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz Processor
- 512Mb RAM [Rec 1024Mb]
- 30Mb Disk space
- Windows® XP/2000
- Pentium III 500Mhz Processor
- 256Mb RAM
- 30Mb Disk space