Post World War III
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
Wil your character stand up to the post nuclear test? The world has been blown into a permanent nuclear winter following World War III. The H2O system, however, is in danger of contamination and now someone needs to venture out from Vault 13. That someone is you! Sequel to the RPG of the year It's been ...
- WILL YOUR CHARACTER STAND UP TO THE POST NUCLEAR TEST?
The world has been blown into a permanent nuclear winter following World War III. The H2O system, however, is in danger of contamination and now someone needs to venture out from Vault 13. That someone is you!
- SEQUEL TO THE RPG OF THE YEAR
It's been 80 long years since your ancestor, the "Vault Dweller" trod across the wastelands. As you now search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, tough choices and even tougher consequences await you.
- BE PREPARED! GET TACTICAL!
A post-nuclear wasteland, fierce and lawless, is all that remains of the world. Survivors band together in hopes to survive the hordes of bandits, mutants and radioactive animals that freely roam the land. The Brotherhood of Steel wants YOU!
Features Back to the top
- Bonus material bonus level
- Pen & paper game
- advertising arts animation art
- Illustrations & Renders concept art
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Pentium II (or compatible) 300 MHz
- 64 MB or better (512MB for Vista)
- DirectX Certified Video Card with at least 4 MB of video RAM
- DirectX Certified Sound Card
- Win 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista with DirectX 7.0 or later
- 1.5 GB of Hard Drive Space
- Keyboard, Mouse