Destroy and Eliminate Data and Files safely!
When you delete a file form your PC, its contents are not immediately removed. The space is marked as ‘free space’ until it’s overwritten with fresh date, and only then does permanent removal occur. While you have this unused space on your hard drive, you could be at risl from data theft.
This safe data-eraser software ensures complete destruction of all unwanted files by randomly overwriting the files with binary digits and erasing previously deleted files. You can wipe unwanted files manually or arrange the ‘file wipe’ schedule to delete particular files at a given time.
- Safely ‘shreds’ personal; files and folders to help prevent identity theft
- Wipes selected hard drive partitions, destroying data beyond recovery
- Erases internet activities providing complete internet privacy
- Deletes personal and password information from internet ‘auto-complete’ forms and text from search engine boxes
- Permanently erases data in the ‘Recycle Bin’
- Cleans unused space on your hard drive improving hard drive efficiently
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows NT|
- Windows 9x/NT/ME/XP/2000
- Pentium Class processor
- 128 MB RAM of free memory
- 20 MB of hard disk space.