Game Recorder HD
Record and share your favourite console games
- Play your game console directly on your PC without the need for a TV
- Play and record games full screen in 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio
- Record game play to your PC to playback or share
- De-interlace function improves graphics and picture quality during game play
- Includes video editing software to edit your recordings
- Upload recordings to YouTube and share them with the world
- PAL & NTSC - supports 60Hz gameplay
Want to capture your games while playing them full screen? The Kaiser Baas Series 8 Game Recorder USB capture device is perfect for gamers wanting to record their gaming skills and upload awesome game play footage to YouTube for bragging rights.
Supported with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, the Recorder is conveniently multi platform – Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo’s Wii and previous generation consoles are all supported. Replay, edit, narrate and upload your captured footage with the Cyberlink Power Director software on your PC. The Kaiser Baas Series 8 Game Recorder supports multiple video formats such as NTSC, PAL and PAL 60.
Consisting of a 60 fps capture quality, the Kaiser Baas Series 8 Game Recorder supports capture in the MPEG-4 (Xvid) format. It also features a de-interlace function which improves picture quality during game play, and also a screen capture function, allowing snapshot captures in BMP or JPEG format.
Amazing HD Capture from most consoles
Game Recorder HD captures high definition video from Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and most other consoles and video sources.
Computer not required
Simply connect your console and TV to the Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD, then add a USB stick, portable hard drive r SD card and start recording game play immediately.
Using advanced H.264 encoding, you can capture HD quality, while keeping file sizes compact that allows you to record more.
HDMI and Component capture
Capture HD video from HDMI or HD gameplay from component
- High: 720 x 480 / 720 x 560 60/50 FPS
- Medium: 720 x 480 / 720 x 576 30/25 FPS
- Low: 360 x 240 / 360 x 288 30/25 FPS
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Video input: composite or S-Video
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- Video format: NTSC, PAL, PAL M, PAL 60
- Recording format: MPEG-4 (Xvid)
- De-interlace: High, Medium, Low
- Screen capture: BMP or JPG
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.8GHz (For high de-interlace feature we recommend Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom X4 minimum)
- System memory 2GB or higher
- 1GB HDD space or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Dedicated NVIDIA or ATI graphics card that supports DirectX 9 or above Sound Card (AC97 compatible sound card)
- Sound card (AC97 compatible sound card)
- DVD Burner
Game Recorder HD, 110/240V AC Power Supply (multi region), Break out cable, 3.5 phono cable (male to female), User Guide