Create Amazing Charts Using Genelines Timeline Software!
Using Genelines™ timeline software you can create seven customisable timeline charts that display your family history records in a refreshingly different way.
Genelines timeline charts are created from two sources: Your Family Tree Maker® genealogy database, and World events timeline files from our extensive library (or custom created by you).
Use Timeline Charts to Tell Your Family Stories!
By placing your family records against a backdrop of a world events timeline, you can tell amazing family stories in a powerful visual way. Take a Genelines wall chart to your next family reunion and enjoy the excitement it generates!
Use Timeline Charts to Perfect Your Genealogy Research!
Genelines timeline software does more that let you create colourful timeline charts: it is also a powerful family research tool. These timeline charts conveniently show you where you have duplicate, illogical or contradictory data, or where you have gaps that require further research. You know how difficult it is to complete and validate historical profiles for your ancestors - Genelines timeline software can change all that. By comparing the lives of two or more people, or, showing who was alive when an important event occurred, timeline charts can help you perfect your research.
- Let's you tell amazing family stories visually – because a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Generates timeline charts are scalable to any size – including wall charts.
- Helps you clean up and fill in your family history research.
- Seven full-colour, customisable timeline charts.
- On-screen manipulation of colours, borders and fonts.
- Print charts of any size, including wall charts.
- Publish to PDF and share timeline charts.
- Comes with a library of timeline files.
- Create customised historical events and timelines.
- "Text View" report lists, in chronological order, all the events, dates, notes, etc. for the people in a chart.
- Estimates and visually highlights unknown dates where more research is needed.
- Supports the display of multiple family lines on one chart for easy correction of duplicate names from cousin marriages.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- 260 MB free disk space
- The program will open Family Tree Maker files up to the 2007 edition. If you have Family Tree Maker 2008 or newer, then you will need to Export the file in Gedcom format first. The .GED file then be opened in the program.
- By Joe90 "Phil"
- A well thought out application that allows you to develop your own unique family history timeline. You can add your won historic events in what is a highly customisable programme. If you are looking for something unique to show off your family history then this is the ticket.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No