The Family Health Organiser
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
HealthFrame is a personal health record management software product that consolidates the entirety of your family's health and wellness information, under your control.
Features Back to the top
- Calendar support for doctor visits, tests, and treatments (scheduled and reminders).
- Attachment of scanned copies of original medical notes, tests, medical bills, pictures, prescriptions, etc.
- Journals to track symptoms and/or progress on conditions, as well as health and wellness-related activities.
- Doctor visits preparation (questions, concerns, new symptoms) and keep better track of advice received during doctor visits.
- Simplified, wizard-supported entry of immunisations, and activities...
- Graphical charts to provide visual feedback on your key medical indicators: weight, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.
- Export of medical and wellness content to your health providers (doctors, nutritionists, personal trainers).
- Forms & Reports generation based on your health records: family history, medical history, etc.
- Access to relevant, accredited information about your health (conditions, medications, immunisations, tests) thanks to the Medical Reference included.
- Password-protect access to your encrypted healthcare data.
New in Version 2 Back to the top
Some of the highlights of new features since HealthFrame 1.0 include:
- Customised reports and views
- A Medical Reference Library (customized for your health status, which includes pricing and other statistical outcome measures for various conditions and treatments)
- Dramatically improved reporting and graphing (including journals reports, customised graphs, and much more)
- ASTM Continuity of Care Record (CCR) support
- Import, Export and merge of electronic medical records
- OpenHealth services (plug-ins that allow for third-party reports, electronic medical record format translation, and wellness and prevention clinical guideline support)
- Health expense tracking
- Ability to link arbitrary objects within a HealthFrame PHR
- Synchronisation with mobile devices (such as iPod®, or USB thumb drives etc)
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- 40 MB of free disk space
- 50 MB of RAM