Hidden Mysteries: Gates of Graceland
Uncover Treasures in Rock n Roll’s Most Famous Home!
- Musical themed hidden-object scenes based on Elvis’ many hits!
- Each scene is based on rooms from the real Graceland!
- Scour through Elvis’s many prized possessions
- Stumble upon some of Elvis’s home movies, handwritten notes, and personal diaries
- Search throughout Graceland and the surrounding grounds to find pieces of the missing song!
A hidden-object adventure game set around the fictional premise that Elvis wrote a song shortly before he died, as a tribute to his late mother. The song was never recorded, and in fact was never even found.
The song was broken in to pieces and hidden around the Graceland mansion by the King himself. After discovering the first clue that the song exists, you must now search the house for the remaining pieces of the song. Uncover amazing hidden treasures and rock n’ roll memorabilia, in your quest to bring Elvis’ last song back to life!
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP SP1 & 2
- Pentium IV 1.2 Ghz processor or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- 64MB Video Card
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- Sound card recommended
- DirectX 9.0c