IDX Renditioner Pro v.2 for SketchUp (for PC)
Photorealistic rendering that’s easy enough for novices, yet powerful enough for professionals!
- Easy to Use (One button rendering)!
- Highly Productive Program!
- Quick Return On Investment (ROI)!
- Promotes "High Definition" Results!
- Incredible Presentation Quality!
IDX Renditioner excels in areas such as, architectural visualisation, interior design, lighting design and filmand stage.
Renditioner is a program designed specifically to work inside SketchUp, with a one – button easy to use format. With next to no setup time required, you can get straight on with producing and enhancing your renderings. Simplicity paired with speed and working directly within SketchUp, means you can achieve design visualisation objectives more quickly.
Create Moving Photorealistic Renderings! Small changes to material finishes, reflectance levels, or bumpiness can bring your textures to life. But emotional images often come from light and colour. IDX Renditioner provides pre-built lighting components that are easy to control. Change cone width, intensity, or colours, and highlight items in your scene or enhance a particular mood.
Render modes —There are three preset render buttons for Preview, Standard, and Presentation renders. If you want you can change the values for those presets. You can also optimize render settings by setting the scene size (Room, Building, etc) and for advanced renders switch between lighting environments (Exterior, Interior, and Studio). These simple settings determine what settings the render engine uses: the size and frequency of light samples, the number of bounces, global illumination and final gather settings, and more.
Click a render button and you‘ll see a background sky and ground plane that go with the lighting conditions (night, hazy, twilight, etc). You can simply over-ride those choices by selecting your own colours, you can use the SketchUp colours, or you can add a background image to provide a realistic sky, vegetation, or city scene.
Natural lighting is controlled by selecting a weather condition: clear sky, cloudy, hazy, twilight, or full moon are just a few. The SketchUp sun position can be over-ridden to position the moon or sun in a certain way. Artificial lights are provided, but it is simple to make your own from any component. One component acts like the light fixture, while a subcomponent acts like the bulb. Just right click to adjust the type of bulb or change the colour, intensity, even the spot light cone width using a slider. IDX Renditioner includes a variety of spot light and point light settings.
Control Materials in SketchUp! IDX Renditioner uses the materials in your SketchUp model. They can be imported textures, or standard SketchUp textures. Renditioner automatically generates a bump map for each texture and gives you the option to make items smoother or bumpier, or reverse the bump. A material finish, Matte by default, is applied to every texture. Select from Glass, Plastic, Polished, Varnished, Polished Metal and more. Each of the finishes can be fine tuned for more or less reflectance. And each finish also modifies the bump map slightly. Use a solid colour with Polished Metal, for example, and watch the item come to life when you render!
Cameras and Lighting
HDR, or High Dynamic Range based lighting, allows for better control of the lighting of an image or scene., by preserving image details that may be lost due to limiting contrasts ratios. The end result is more realistic-looking renders. With HDR, bright objects can be made even brighter, dark objects even darker and image details can be preserved in both.
Predefined, Weather-based Lighting Schemes
New Renditioner Pro takes lighting further with extensive lighting controls. Choose from menus of predefined, weather-based lighting schemes including Preview Lighting, Fast Lighting, Interior Lighting and Exterior Lighting.
Twist control is available as an HDR-based lighting adjustment to rotate 3D backgrounds and associated reflections. Drop scenery effects – sky, shadow, light shadow, and reflection – includes controls for shadow quality, contrast, brightness and blur. Users can adjust the intensity of artificial and ambient light, and daylight can be adjusted for the Sun Altitude and Azimuth.
Once imported into Renditioner Pro, a model can be changed automatically to Top, Bottom, Right, Left, Front and Back views.
Real World Cameras
Set the view angle of the render in the way you want, by simply dragging and dropping camera lenses that are listed by focal length, onto your drawing.
Even adjust the X, Y, or Z up vector to view your model or scene from the exact position you want.
Content and Snapshots
Materials, Finishes and Bump Maps
Create more realistic renderings when you apply materials, finishes and bump maps to your model surfaces. A complete library is included with Renditioner Pro in these categories:
- x16 Basic Materials
- x63 Interior & Exterior Architectural Materials
- x17 Glass and Ceramic Materials
- x21 Plastic Materials and x16 Finishes
- x12 Paint Materials and x7 Finishes
- x27 Metal Materials and x18 Finishes
- x11 Shiny and x3 Matte Finishes
- x9 Interior Finishes
- x8 Transparent Finishes
- x53 2D and 3D Bumps.
Predefined and Custom Backgrounds
Create your own custom backgrounds for placing your rendered scene or image or choose from a library of predefined backgrounds including:
- x10 Abstract backgrounds
- x15 Small, medium or Large 3D object backgrounds
- x6 3D backgrounds.
Take Snapshots of you Render Configurations
Snapshots are used to store all data needed to replay your scene. Snapshots contain the materials, background, lighting and camera information that were active at the time of creating the Snapshot. You can also update a previously created Snapshot with components of the current setup, or use individual components of a Snapshot to apply to the current setup.
Image Control and Rendering
Multiple Output Formats
Save your rendered images in .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .BMP and .TGA file formats
Animation Simple, turntable animation is included with Renditioner Pro allowing you to view a rotating animation of you model on its X-axis.
Drag, Orbit, Look Around, Track In and Walk Tools Enjoy greater control viewing and orienting the model with these tools.
Produce higher material quality for more photorealistic renders. An example of material blurring is when you look at a top table, reflections are not sharp, but have a softness or "fuzziness" to them. Blurred materials will have this fuzziness. Certain finishes in v2 will respond to the material quality setting, low, medium, high. Increasing the material quality, can increase render time, but will give an overall nicer effect.
With Progressive Rendering, the user will see a blocky, low quality view of the scene while the rendering calculations are being performed. This will gradually improve as the render completes. This early feedback about how the scene looks is a useful, more efficient way of rendering because a user can cancel the render if they notice conditions that are not as they want.
Define a portion of an image to render, instead of being required to render the entire image. It‘s more efficient and faster way of rendering just the area of the image you want.
- Easy to Use (One button rendering)! This easy to use program will enable you to produce immense quality photorealistic renderings for your project(s) with no fuss involved. The software offers a one-button easy solution, within a simple to learn user interface that is intuitive and jargon free.
- Highly Productive Program! Perfect solution for quick and early design visualisation; offering fast renditions that are of printable quality. This program will pay for itself in one project as a result of its efficient productivity.
- Quick Return On Investment (ROI)! Streamlines your workflow and delivers exceptional presentation ready results.
- Promotes "High Definition" Results! Delivers high quality results with larger print sizes, including support for renderings up to 16 mega – pixels. Offers complete flexibility in the render dimensions, so you can easily create Portrait or Landscape images, even Panoramas. Incredible lighting effects available!
- Incredible Presentation Quality! Photorealism combined with great light control can create powerful emotional connections. Key benefit when presenting your renderings to clients.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7|
- Windows XP SP2+, Vista or Windows 7 – Renditioner will run on 64bit Windows, but it will run as a 32bit application
- Intel Compatible CPU; ~1 GHz processor.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class Video Card with 128 MB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the video card driver supports the unified shader model (i.e. DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.0) and OpenGL 2.0. The video card drivers should be up to date.