Letts KS3 Maths
Written and tested by GCSE examiners !
KS3 Maths contains national test-style practice papers and answers in printable form to get students as close to their actual exam papers as possible
Using tests at the start and end of each unit, students can monitor their progress. KS3 Maths also has Top Tips! to make learning and remembering easy.
- Pythagoras' Theorem
- Volume of 3D Shapes
- Collecting data
- Representing information
- Scatter diagrams and misleading graphs
- Number patterns and sequences
- Trial and improvement and inequalitites
- Co-ordinates and graphs
- Using linear graphs
- Positive and negative numbers
- Using a calculator
Each topic includes:
- Colourful graphics and clear facts.
- Top Tips! - ideas to make learning and remebering easy.
- Glossary - look up terms and their meanings from any screen.
- Tests at the start and the end of each unit so that students and parents can monitor progress.
- Includes National Test-style practice papers and answers in printable format.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Microsoft® Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT® 4.0 with Service Pack 6, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition, Windows
- XP Tablet PC Edition, Vista
- PC 166MX or higher
- 64MB RAM (512MB for Vista)
- CD-ROM drive
- 800 X 600 Display or higher
- 60 MB hard drive space
- 256 colours
- Sound Card
- Internet Explorer 5.01, 5.5, 6.0, or 6.1
- Adobe Acrobat Reader supplied on the CD-ROM or download from
Macromedia Flash™ Player- supplied on the CD-ROM
"This revision guide takes the mystery out of maths at Key Stage
3, combining study material with mock tests in a package that's
easy to use. A valuable set of revision tools that will be of
great help to maths students. Overall ***** "
Computer Act!ve, Issue 207