Easily Design Your Own Logo & Tagline
LogoMaker is an innovative and easy to use product that makes it possible for any business owner to design professional business logos, create advertisements, and design nice page headers for a web site and other identifying graphics in just minutes. The easy to use features of LogoMaker include over 3,300 of fully modifiable logo templates and over 10,000 objects categorised by industry and interest, high quality graphical engine, creative tools and special effects.
- Over 3,300 professionally designed and fully modifiable logo templates categorised by industry and interest.
- Over 10,000 objects and shapes for making logos.
- Three logo types: Classic Logo, 3D Logo and Animated Logo.
- Easy to use graphical engine for image and text manipulation: drag & drop, scale, rotate, align, groups, layers etc.
- Vector-based Shape editor to create and customise your own shapes.
- Over 50 effects for object and text editing: Transparency, Brightness, Blur, Gradient, Jitter, Pixelate, Sharp, Water, Mirror, Plastics, Depth, Glow, Metallic, Bump, etc.
- Text types: Regular, Polygonal, Concave, Wavy, Circular, Outline and Perspective.
- 3D options for creating 3D text and shapes.
- Options for creating animated Flash logo.
- Export to PDF, JPG, TIF, GIF, Flash and other file formats.
- Professional, Creative, Refined & Designer fonts included
- The built in Internet browser for accessing new objects, templates, 40,000 free fonts, 100,000 free pictures, etc.
LogoMaker has more than 3,300 logo templates for different purposes. The templates are divided into groups for easier choice. The groups are: Business, Finance, Children, Pets, Construction, Design, Music, Food, Beverage, Human services, Nature, Landscape, Network, Retail, Sport, Fitness, Technology, etc.
The Edit section is the main part of the program. It contains a graphical engine used for logo editing and for applying effects, adding objects, shapes, text etc. In this section, the screen is divided on three parts: the sidebar which contains tabs with controls for applying effects (Effects sidebar) - its location is on the left side of the screen, the middle part consist of work area i.e. canvas (Graphical engine) and a sidebar on the right which contains a library of objects, shapes, text and images (Library sidebar).
Shape editor section
The Shape editor section of the program is intended for creating new shapes from scratch or editing already existing shapes. Shapes created in such manner can be used in the main program section (Logo editor) and edit them further on by using all available options and effects. The Shape editor section is a vector-drawing section and it consists of 3 main parts: on the left-hand side there is Shapes tools sidebar with tools for drawing lines, polygons, and editing of points, in the middle part there is Shape canvas whose purpose is to display shapes you are editing, and on the right-hand side there is Shape library sidebar which contains a list of shapes and by help of which you can choose the shape you want to edit, to create new or delete already existing shape.
The Templates section contains over 3,300 professionally designed and fully modifiable logo templates categorized by industry and interest. The Templates section is used is used for choosing templates which you want to edit. The left side contains a listbox with templates categories while the right side contains a listbox with templates previews. Simply by clicking on one of the templates, the program will transfer you to the Edit section and it will open the template you have just selected for editing.
Online resources section
The Online resources section enables you to download new templates, fonts, objects, images and other useful things that can ease your work in building logos. Online resources section also contains list of known slogans and tag lines that can inspire you to build your own slogan. One part of this section can be used to inform you about some legal things such as patency and protection of logos etc. When you connect to the server, the work in this section is same as work in any Internet browser.
In LogoMaker you can work with Regular, Polygonal, Concave, Wavy, Circular, Perspective Text types. All options and effects that can be applied on the images (such as Shadow, Transparency, Blur, Emboss, Gradient, Hue, etc.) can also be applied on text and shapes. However, some additional effects can be applied only on text and shapes, such as: Outline, Character Spacing, Character Angle etc.
Objects and Shapes effects
LogoMaker contains a ibrary of 10,000 objects and shapes. Of curse, in addition to using built in objects, you can import any images from your hard drive and include it in your logo. More than 50 effects and plug-ins (such as Transparency, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Hue, Jitter, Pixelate, Sharp, Swirl, Warp, Water etc.) can be applied on all objects, shapes and images. The picture on the left shows one object with several effects applied on it, as well as some effects applied on shapes.
LogoMaker enables you to make your own logo by modifying existing templates or by using the library of objects. Simply by using the drag & drop technique, you can add objects, shapes or text from the library of 10,000 objects onto the canvas. Flexible Graphical Engine enables you to manipulate with chosen objects (rotate, size, cut, copy, undo, redo etc.) while more than 50 effects (blur, transparency, shadow etc.) will enable you to adjust objects to your needs. The picture on the left illustrates how to make more than one professionally looking logo by using 4 objects.
LogoMaker includes a set of options for turning 2D shapes and text into 3D objects. On 3D object created in that way, you can apply options characteristic for 3D objects such as Lighting, Camera position, View angle, Depth etc. Besides these, most of other program option can be applied on 2D objects, such as Shadow, Color, Blur, etc.
LogoMaker includes the option for posting your logo on your Facebook page. When you click "Share on Facebook", Facebook login dialogue will appear which will transfer your logo from the current canvas on your Facebook page.
LogoMaker includes a library of animated objects. By a simple drag & drop procedure, these objects are added to canvas and in that way the logo which you created becomes an animated logo. Animated objects can be further modified using options like Rotation, Flip, Stretch, Colorize, etc. Combine them with static objects and text, and you will get attractive animated logos and banners for your website which will attract visitors at the first glance.
• Easy-to-use - just 5 minutes to learn the basics, hundreds of professionally designed templates, thousands of shapes, objects, and fonts, slogan and tagline collection, and more
• Affordable - design, customise, and print a professional logo for just £19.99
• Build a professional image - add your logo to your business cards, letterheads, brochures, product packaging, Web site, and more
• Access to advanced design tools for easy customisation - Shape Editor to create and customise your own shapes, professional colour palette, image and text effects including invert, emboss, blur, drop shadow, transparency, gradient, and more
• Superior font & text editing - polygonal, concave, circular, outline, or projective text styles, creative and professional fonts, rotate, scale, and align text
• Design logos for ANY business - Beauty salon, daycare centre, construction firm, interior designer, photographer, and more
3 Easy Steps To Create a Professional & Unique Logo
1. Select. Choose from 200+ professionally designed templates or create your own.
2. Customize. Easily add text, such as company, Web site or event name and tagline. Advanced design tools let you add colour, drop shadows and more.
3. Print. Preview and print your logo on your business cards, letterheads and brochures.
Hundreds of Professionally Designed Templates
Create your own unique identity. Choose from 500 professionally designed templates categorised by industry or interest or create your own from scratch.
More Objects. More Shapes. More Colours & Gradients
Make your logo stand out with 2,500 customisable objects and shapes. From curves, flags and spheres, to shapes, stars, ribbons and more, your possibilities are endless.
Use a professional colour palette with 70 CMYK and RGB palettes to fine-tune your logo. Add colour gradients for a designer's touch.
Advanced Font and Text Editing
Stylise your text with polygonal, concave, circular, outline, or projective text styles for an eye catching look. Use creative and professional fonts to polish your design. Rotate, scale and align your text.
Special Image Effects
Create an unforgettable impression with unique effects, including blur, drop shadows, invert, emboss and more. Add transparency and even convert to greyscale.
Unveil Your Logo
Export your logo in high resolution, up to 600 dpi, in multiple formats, including JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF, BMP and PDF. Print your logo on business cards, brochures, letterheads, Web sites, product packaging and more.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Windows XP/Server/Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit Aero and Basic user interface)
- Pentium 500 MHz processor or better
- 128 MB RAM minimum
- Hard disk with at least 500 MB free space
- Internet access for product activation, updates and Facebook upload
- For animated logos: free flash player used by Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and other browsers to display flash content.