Medieval II Total War
Build to fight, fight to rule!
The battles are only half of the battle. Religion, economics, espionage – everything is a weapon in the right hands. Manage your kingdom, build cities and embark upon crusades, in your quest to become the invincible ruler of the medieval world.
- Command over 250 units taken from 21 factions, each with unique military strengths
- Fight up to 8 player battles via internet or LAN
- Rule the medieval world – Europe, the Middle East and South America
- Lay siege to enemy cities with awesome medieval weaponry and thousands of men
- Spanning 1080 - 1530, make use of new technologies as they are invented
- Adopt diplomacy through assassinations or marrying into rival families
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
English version of Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP , Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4® (1800MHz) or equivalent SSE2
AMD®processor , 512MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers, 11GB of uncompressed free hard disk space
100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers,
DirectX® 9.0c, 1024x768 Monitor Resolution, 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible.
Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) play supported, Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers, LAN play requires networkinterface card and latest drivers.
Important Note: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilised by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatibility.