Restore all deleted data
Deleting files by accident is by far the most common cause of data loss, as after all we are human and sometimes can make mistakes. But with O&O UnErase, you can rescue your lost data with just a few clicks of a button!
O&O UnErase makes the restoration of deleted data as easy as "a walk in the park". With the help of a new and one-of-a-kind algorithm, more files can be restored than ever before. Within a matter of seconds, O&O UnErase finds your deleted files and restores them with just the click of a button. The original filename and directory structure are also restored as if nothing had been deleted in the first place.
- Restoration of files and folders
- Advanced options for precision searches for deleted files
- Simple and intuitive user interface similar to that of Windows-Explorer
- Completely overhauled search Algorithm to maximise the chances of a successful restoration
- O&O InstantUnErase for Data Recovery without any pre-installed software
Intelligent file Search options
O&O UnErase includes advanced file search options to avoid digging through long lists of files. These options allow searching for deleted files according to file name, file type, file size, or date of last change. With the advanced file search you can start a pointed file search. This means that if you remember the name or some other parameter of a deleted file, you can perform a specific search for this lost file. And it doesn't take O&O UnErase long to perform a search for deleted files - even on very large hard disk drives. Even when a part of your file has been overwritten, it's possible that the intact elements of the file can still be recovered.
File rescue for all media
Whether your files were deleted through the DOS prompt or from inside Windows Explorer, through the Recycle Bin or directly by the user, O&O UnErase will recover the deleted files and restore all parts that are still intact. O&O UnErase can be used on workstations as well as server systems. You can even restore data on the memory card of your digital camera, ZIP® drive, or any other medium using an NTFS, FAT32, or FAT16 format.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit|
- Windows XP/2000 (all editions)/Server 2003/Vista
- System with Intel® 486 (Pentium® recommended) or comparable processor
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB recommended)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- CD ROM drive
- VGA Graphic card with minimum 640x480 with 256 colours