Outpost Firewall Pro
Protect your PC from all Internet threats
Outpost Firewall Pro protects you from all kinds of Internet threats and ensures your computer stays healthy and safe at all times.
Spyware becomes a thing of the past, automatically blocked from getting onto your PC in the first place. Hacker attacks can't get a foothold. Trojans and other illegal programmes can't steal data from your computer, because only you can decide what information is allowed to be transmitted. Your surfing habits and your personal privacy are shielded from unauthorised prying eyes.
With Outpost, you can finally relax and enjoy the best that today's Internet offers.
- Detects and blocks any type of hacker attack.
- Blocks any attempt to steal data from your PC.
- Allows surfing the Web in furtive mode (your PC remains invisible to potential hijackers).
- Analyses your emails and quarantines any dubious file attached.
- Continuously controls the network activity of your PC.
- Protects your children against visiting illegal or unauthorised websites.
- Allows viewing your complete connection history.
- Avoids any data theft from your PC.
- Protects your privacy when surfing the Web.
- Makes your surfing habits really private.
Ease of use
- Compatible with any Internet connection type.
- Auto configuration during installation.
- Regular updates (protection against newly-born attacks).
- Total protection against the latest known and unknown (zero-day) attacks.
- Privacy preservation - Keep your personal data and surfing habits private.
- Your PC is under your control - Outpost makes it easy for you to control which programmes are allowed to access the Internet or communicate with other applications, and what information may never leave your computer.
- Ease of use - Outpost makes it easy to configure your firewall.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows 98 SE|
- Windows 98, 98 SE, NT4, 2000, XP or 2003 Server
- Pentium II, Athlon or higher x-86 compatible processor
- 30 MB of free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
Outpost must not be used with another Firewall software. Using Outpost with another Firewall software may lead the system to become unstable and have Outpost work in non-secure mode.