Partition Commander 11
Safely Organise & Protect Your Hard Drive
- Separate data for increased protection
- Create, resize, move, copy, merge and restore your partitions
- Switch to Windows 7 and run multiple operating systems simultaneously
- Back up your PC before critical operations
The Easiest, Most Powerful Partitioning Product Available!
Partition Commander lets you physically divide your hard disk into several storage areas.
It's a vital tool for protecting data, managing partitions, switching operating systems and backing up your PC before critical operations.
With Partition Commander 11, you can create, modify, merge, resize, move and restore your partitions and switch to Windows 7 easily.
Everyone's an expert!
Avanquest Easy Mode is a simple solution with wizards specially designed to guide you step by step through most of the common tasks and solve even the most complex problems.
Avoid risks by backing up your PC before critical operations and evaluating the modifications made before they are physically applied to the hard disk, using the virtual preview function.
Drive copying and data migration
You can copy your drive and/or migrate important data to a faster or higher capacity disk.
Installation and use of multiple operating systems
Migrate gradually to Windows 7 while keeping your current Windows XP or Vista operating system and/or install your Linux distributions side by side with your Windows systems.
Easy document recovery
Partition Commander 11 lets you recover important documents and data easily by creating a CD/DVD/Blu-ray or bootable USB key.
Defragment your hard drive
For faster operating speeds, Partition Commander 11 lets you defragment your hard drive.
Whatever the file system (FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, HPFS, HFS+), you can manage your drives efficiently.
You can also convert FAT or FAT32 partitions to NTFS and vice versa, and Ext2 to Ext3.
Support for a wide variety of media
Partition Commander 11 supports:
- PT-ATA (IDE), S-ATA (SATA), SCSI disks, dynamic disk and physical RAID system media
- High capacity hard drives (1 TB and more)
- USB, FireWire (IEEE1394) and e-SATA external hard drives
- The main operating systems: Windows, Linux, etc.
Avanquest® Easy Mode: Simplified access to the main functions
Avanquest® Easy Mode is a simple solution with wizards designed to guide you step by step through common tasks and solve even the most complex problems.
Clear, intuitive interface
Increased safety: back up your PC before critical operations
Multiple system management
- With the new OS installation wizard, it's never been easier to prepare your PC for a new operating system.
- Migrate gradually to Windows 7 while keeping your current Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- Carry on using your Windows 7-incompatible games and software on dedicated partitions.
- Install Linux distributions side by side with your Windows systems.
- Simply choose the operating system you want to load on startup using the Boot Manager.
Modern data recovery media
The recovery media creation tool lets you create a boot medium from a CD/DVD or even a USB flash drive and then start the PC and carry out any operation directly from that medium in the event of operating system corruption or booting problems.
Mac OSX Bootcamp support
Partition Commander lets you resize Mac OSX and Windows partitions.
32 and 64-bit operating system and Windows 7 support
Partition Commander lets you prepare your PC for a Windows 7 partition.
High capacity hard drive support (1 TB and more)
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit|
- Windows XP, Windows XP SP3 (32 and 64-bit), Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel® Pentium 300MHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended for Windows 7)
- 120MB of free disk space
- SVGA Video Adapter/Monitor 3
|Partition Commander 11
|Partition Commander 11
|Create, modify, merge, resize, move and copy partitions|
|System backup before critical operations|
|Mac OSX and Linux support with recovery media|
|Dynamic disk support|
|Advanced backup/restore and disk copying functions|
|Advanced notification functions|
|Advanced logical unit editing and modification functions|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32 and 64-bit)|
|Mac OSX (Intel) or Linux Systems from recovery medium|
|Windows Server/Small Business Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 families (32 & 64-bit)|