PDF to Word Converter
Have you ever wanted to copy your PDF documents into Microsoft Word but been put off by expensive software?
PDF-to-Word can convert Adobe PDF documents into Microsoft Word format with a minimum loss of formatting information. This quick and easy to use conversion utility instantly converts PDF files to formatted Microsoft Word documents, whilst preserving layout and graphics.
If you want to test PDF-to-Word out, download the trial version* and see for yourself how powerful and easy to use this product really is!
Select the PDF file you wish to convert and with one simple click you can convert the document to Microsoft Word. Once converted you can add/delete text, insert images and diagrams, and correct spelling mistakes. You can even change the layout of the text.
With the ever increasing use of PDF formatted documents in the work, college and home environment, PDF to Word Converter is an ideal addition to your office software.
- Maintains original document layout
- Extracts paragraph alignment information
- Stand alone program – convert documents without having Adobe® Acrobat® or Reader® installed
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface – makes converting your PDF documents to Microsoft® Word easier to do than ever before!
- No need for expensive PDF software
Save money when you buy additional copies of this product!
As it's now common for people to own more than one PC, we’ve made it easy for you to save money when you buy additional licenses or copies of our products.
- Buy 1 additional copy for 50% of the normal selling price
- Buy 2 additional copies and get the 3rd one FREE!
To claim these discounts click on the Buy button above to go to the checkout, then adjust the quantity to 2 or 3 by clicking on the small ‘+’ button in the Quantity column and the prices will automatically adjust.
If you are buying software for a large business or an Educational establishment and require a large number of licenses, please contact our Corporate Retail team via their website – www.avanquest-licensing.co.uk.
"...it stands up well against other, more expensive converters and if your primary use is to extract text from a PDF in editable form, it does this well. It's a good alternative for somebody on a tight budget." IT Reviews March 2007.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit|
- 32 MB RAM minimum
- Necessary privileges to write into Windows TEMP directory