Quick File Rename Professional
Rename files and folders in seconds!
Quick File Rename Professional Edition is a powerful complete batch rename solution, supporting files and folders.
It also supports international character sets (unicode), making it a truly universal solution. Rename files and folders according to the way you want them to be in a matter of seconds!
Small, yet fast and easy to use, Quick File Rename will provide all your file and folder renaming needs and more.
- Rename files and/or folders.
- Rename folders and files up to the deepest folder level thanks to the recursion feature.
- Avoid duplicate names thanks to duplicate name check feature.
- Filter or ignore files and/or folders with certain characters, e.g the % character.
- Preview name changes in real-time and see what names look like before they are changed.
- Undo last rename action thus taking no risk.
- Benefit from full unicode support for international character sets, e.g Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Tamil, German, Russian, etc.
- Automatically number files and/or folders thanks to enumeration capability.
- Rename files and folders according to a user defined list, very useful if you need to define what items need to be renamed to what exactly.
- Rename files using Regular Expressions.
- Use file mask filter to rename files according to their extension, or filename length.
- Convert all files to the DOS 8.3 format.
- Rename a file and/or folder according to your CaSe specification.
- Update file's timestamps to the current time and date.
- Rename your MP3 files so they look « prettier », extract artist and title name from your mp3 files and write to the ID3 tag directly.
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003|
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003