Reader Rabbit Maths - Ages 4-6
Visit Reader Rabbit at the circus and join in all the fun!
This product has not yet been reviewed. | Add Review
As they play children will be introduced to over 20 different maths skills and concepts.
It's all part of the Reader Rabbit series' proven approach to help your child build confidence and have fun!
The best way to master Maths!
From 4 to 6 years old.
Features Back to the top
- Count and recognise numbers
- Add and subtract
- Understand simple equations
- Introduce early problem solving
- Improve memory and concentration
- This Reader Rabbit program is designed to introduce young children to the world of numbers. Skill levels can be adjusted manually.
System Requirements Back to the top
|Platform||Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows 95|
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Pentium 166Mhz processor or above
- 32 MB RAM
- 100 MB Hard Disk Space
- 16 bit sound card
- 8 speed CD-ROM drive