Registry First Aid 10 Platinum
Repair your registry for a more stable and faster PC!
- Clean and repair your registry
- Optimise and defragment your registry
- Manage your registry safely with automatic backups
- Take control over many system parameters (programs launched at startup, Internet Explorer menus)
- NEW! Compatible with Windows 8.1
- NEW! New category error "obsolete firewall settings" / "invalid references TypeLib"
Tired of repeated crashes on your PC? Your programs take more time to load than usual?
The invalid entries in your registry may be causing the problem.
After a number of installations and uninstalls, many references are left in the registry that point to files or directories that no longer exist. Registry First Aid scans your registry, finding these invalid entries and deletes them from your registry.
On the other hand, if you change the location of a program, you can break the links of the registry which prevents the program functioning properly. Registry First Aid Platinum helps you repair these links. It scans the Windows registry, finds files and folders moved from their original location and then corrects your registry entries to suit the recovered files or folders.
With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct , enabling fast charging of your programs and a more stable and fast system
- Find and fix registry problems:
- Invalid paths
- Invalid Fonts
- Obsolete Start Menu Items
- Disabled Application Paths
- Help Files invalid
- invalid shared DLL
- References to invalid launched automatically at startup programs
- Inputs invalid known DLL unused software
- Invalid File Associations
- References COM / ActiveX disabled
- Look in the registry - The search function allows finding all the registry entries related to uninstalled application. Enter a keyword just as the program name or the folder where it was installed to find all registry entries related to this program.
- Compress and defragment the registry files for faster access to registry data.
- Create registry snapshots to compare two statements registry and create "undo" and "redo" files for any modified key.
- Backup and restore all or part of your registry - Before making any changes, Registry First Aid automatically creates a backup of the registry point. After making changes, all changes are saved.
- Save the list of invalid entries found in a text file.
- Print the list of invalid entries.
- Schedule automatic registry scans the frequency and time you want.
Control and system management options:
- Programs launched automatically at startup
- Installed software
- Check "Open With .."
- Browser Helper Objects (BHO)
- Internet Explorer menus and toolbars
- NEW! Detection more of errors in the inherited error categories
- NEW! Filter models for the list of errors detected with loading / saving option
- NEW! Research Models with loading/saving option
- NEW! Registry Management: plug-in "AutoStart" now compatible with Windows 8 Task Manager
- NEW! Category invalid entries running: detection and resolution invalid entries in Windows XP / Vista / 7 MSConfig and settings from Windows Task Manager 8
- IMPROVED! Scanning engine speed register
|Platform||Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8|
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista 32&64-bit/ Windows 7 32&64-bit/ Windows 8 32&64-bit
- 25 MB free space on hard disk
- 128MB RAM or more
- Some knowledge of the registry
- 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful :
- By John "John"
I’ve used many registry cleaners in my time, from the early days of First Aid to Norton Utilities and PC Tools Registry Mechanic. Registry First Aid beats them all, it goes far beyond a mere registry cleaner, Registry First Aid scanned all local hard drives looking for the missing files associated in the registry file, what it can’t fix is deleted. The program found over 1500 wrong registry entries on my PC, after some time I was left with a mere 80 wrong entries that where added to it’s exclude list. It even found old entries of software installations removed over two years ago, amazing!. Furthermore, the program is easy to use and comprehensive, and with the automatic registry backup options completely safe to use for beginners and pro‘s alike. My PC boots up faster and feels like a new installation even though my version of XP has been on my PC for 3 years!, I can’t recommended it enough!. Perfect.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No